Chapter five: Lord Ries

Orion's point of view.

"Yes, baby... Oh, please don't stop."

I rolled my eyes.

Is there a day where he's not having sex?

I looked at my watch for the hundredth time today. I was late to an important meeting, which Eren was also supposed to be going to. If I had to make an excuse for him one more time, I may just quit my job as his second in command.

I should've been a doctor or something.

"Give him a minute." I mumbled to Laelynn, who seemed to be struggling to hide her discomfort.

"Faster." The female behind the curtain breathed out, soon getting her request when the clapping noises got abnormally fast. Laelynn's brows shot up in shock, making me smirk.

She'd be passed out from shock if she heard how much faster I was.

When the embarrassing noises ceased, I whipped the curtains open, making Laelynn quickly cover her eyes in fear of seeing a naked female and Lord.

"Goodness!" The female gasped, quickly covering herself with the silk duvets.

"Special delivery." I said, not glancing at the female. I knew who it was from her scent. It wasn't special, though.

She smelled like nearly all of the males that lived here.

She was the castle whore.

"Thank you for your services, Delilah. You can leave now." Eren said, standing up from the bed. I watched blankly as he pulled his pants up and ran his hand through his messy black hair.

I looked at Laelynn, whose eyes were still closed.

"Laelynn, come here." I said.

She walked to me after opening her eyes, and cowered behind me. I almost smiled at the cute move but debated against it.

"You have something for me?" Eren asked, his voice rumbling softly from how deep it was. It sounded like the splitting of the earth, an earthquake. Laelynn gasped softly when he spoke.

"Yes, I got a pet for you as you requested." I said, looking back at her. Laelynn stopped staring at him and looked down at her shoes, admiring her toes.

She does have pretty toes.

"Oh... You couldn't get a prettier one?"

Laelynn's eyes snapped up to Eren and she glared at him. I cleared my throat, attempting to calm the human before she got herself killed ten minutes into the job.

"Trust me, she was the most beautiful in that room. Even all dirty and messed up."

Her glare shifted to me.

At least I won't hurt her.

"Doesn't matter, the initial plan was to make Zachary lose his guard around you. You've gone there four times, the fifth time will be an ambush."

Of course that's what he was planning.

"May I ask why we're attacking him? The vampires may come after us for it."

Eren liked starting unnecessary fights.

"I have better plans for that abandoned prison, nothing like what he's doing." Eren said with a mishiveous grin. I shook my head, knowing that this wasn't going to end well.

It never did when he smiled like that.

"Fine, you'll figure out what to do with your pet. I'll get some guys for this ambush you speak of."

Eren looked at the human that was still hiding behind me. "You don't want to keep her?"

I thought about it for a second before shaking my head. "No thanks, Jillian is already a handful as it is. She's all yours."

I turned around and made my way to the door, not before patting Laelynn's head. She was definitely the prettiest pet I've ever seen. I just hoped that she would survive long enough for Eren to realize that.

I shut the door behind me, leaving the king with his new pet.

__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__

Laelynn's point of view

I watched as Jillian's master left.

"Come closer, human. I want to see you." Lord Ries said, falling on a soft looking red couch. I looked around the bedroom, finding the darkness strange and unsettling. The curtains were all closed, and it had a bunch of pillows surrounding it for some reason. The red shade of the curtains made the only light entering be just a reddish color, giving it a sexual and dangerous appearance.

"I won't repeat myself, human."

I looked at Lord Ries and took a deep breath, slowly stepping towards him. I knew better than to test the Lord of a kingdom. I knew nothing about him, so I could not get on his bad side at all. He didn't care about me. He could kill me with no problem.

I stood in front of him, looking at my feet. I noticed that his eyes were a dark blue shade, reminding me of the ocean during a tide when the clouds were blanketing the sky. The flags of a boat would be aggressively flapping about. There would be cold air biting into my skin at that time, but I would be so excited to be in that boat that I would not even realize it.

I wish I could see the ocean just once in my life.

Lord Ries stared at me intently, as if he was trying to memorize every part of my body. I felt naked under his hard gaze, especially when his eyes stopped over a blackhead or a birthmark.

After his examination, he looked back up at me. "I see that this is your first time being a pet. The rules are simple." He started, leaning back on his seat and spreading his legs. "You will address me as your Lord. Not my name. I will kill you if you do."

Standard rule.

"You will only wear what I want you to wear. If I do not give you anything, you are to remain naked. I don't want to hear you speaking to any Fallen male, not unless I permit you to. You may speak to your kind, but no touching the men. You will obey all of my instructions and will receive a painful punishment if you don't."

Got it. Ignore anything with a penis and keep your mouth shut.

Seems simple enough.

"You are free to touch and use any item in this bedroom, but you will not leave unless I say so. You do not interrupt me when I am busy, and you will not ever do what another Fallen male wants you to do. I am the only male you obey and submit to."

He stood up, making me quickly step back. He tightly grabbed my chin, lifting my head up to look at him. My eyes widened. Was he already going to do something to me? "If you are well-behaved, you will be rewarded with anything you choose, but freedom is not an option."

My heart sunk at his last words. I was not allowed to ask for freedom, and I had to completely submit to him. He looked at me in expectance, so I nodded to him.

"What do you say?" He asked, tightening his grip on my chin. It was starting to hurt.

"Yes, my Lord... Thank you." I breathed out.

Satisfied, he let my chin go and turned around, "what is your name?" He asked.

This was the moment of truth. Would I be able to keep my name, or would Lord Ries replace it with his own preference?

"Laelynn Collins." I said softly.

"Laelynn..." He tested the name, his tongue running over his teeth. "You will be Laelynn then. It suits you well."

I sighed in relief, a small smile forming on my face. Maybe Lord Ries wasn't that bad after all.

He lazily waved his hand at me, dismissing me as he walked away. "Take a seat, Laelynn. You still have a lot to learn if you want to survive in Loria."

I smiled to myself. Not if I escaped, I didn't.

Hope you enjoyed
Vote| Comment |Share