Chapter nine: mistake

Orion's point of view

I've lost my damn mind.

She's been here for two days.

Two days.

Already, she's got me feeling more emotions than I've ever felt in my whole life, and that's a lot compared to how long I've lived.

I could hear her trying to keep up behind me, but I made no effort to slow down. If I slowed down, I'd end up picking her up and throwing her over my shoulders.

Then I'd do everything to her small body except for taking her to Eren.

Crap, I've officially gone insane. I can't even do anything like that to her. I would break her in half if I tried. She's too small.

I'm sure it'll fit.

No, it won't. It's too big.

Disgusting, Orion. Absolutely disgusting.

Lusting over a human being? You deserve to be stoned to death.

A couple of Fallen males stared at Laelynn as she walked past them, their different colored eyes never failing to land on her round breasts or thighs. I clenched my fists, trying my best to stop a growl from leaving my throat.

God, it's only been two days. What are these emotions?

It's insanity, that's clear.

I sighed in relief when I saw the door to Eren's office. Maybe he would give me a task to do today. I always hated doing them, but today I needed the distraction.

I stopped walking and felt something hitting my back. Turning, I saw Laelynn rubbing her forehead. She had been the one who bumped to me.

"You are very clumsy, Laelynn." I mumbled, lifting my hand to rub her forehead. I wanted to kiss it better, but that would be even more insanity.

I need to get out of here. I'm going mad.

Laelynn dusted herself off and attempted to pull her extremely short dress down, pursing her lips when it went gliding up her thighs again. "You just randomly stopped. I didn't get a warning." She looked up at me, facing two large double doors behind Orion. There were two guards standing in front of each one, protecting whoever was inside.

I walked towards the door, and the guards greeted me. "Good morning sir, it's good to see you."

"Mmm," I hummed. "Eland, Jakob... I hope you've been training." I said with raised eyebrows. I was responsible for many things around the castle. Being second in command was just one job. I was also the head of security and also the one who handled the finances of everyone who lived in Loria.

I dealt with the buying and selling of things.

I made sure there was food, clean water, and safe land.

Damn, Eren had better give me his crown when I see him.

"Don't worry, commander. We're going to impress you during practice." Eland replied. He was one of the newer guards, you could tell because he was such a kind male. They always started like that, and then their hearts learned to harden along the way.

I glanced at the other guard, Jakob. He's been here for much longer, and he never said much. He always had a look in his eyes that I never understood, as if he was planning something malicious but never going through with it.

How did I know? His creepy stare was stuck on Laelynn this time.

She seemed to be quite the male magnet.