Houston We have a SITUATION!

A/N: I got a lot votes and I did sorted them out inlcuding private DM.... so here it is... as you can see by the tags this is supposed to be a suicidal but also villain rehab story. Thanks again for all the support! Now please enjoy this 11k special!

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise.

Why does it have to be me!

WHY?!

I am their key player and they send me off this suicidal mission!

FUCK THEM!

I swear when I get back, I will let Shiggy know my wrath!

I was out on a mission and as much as I like to call it a suidical mission, it was just something normal. The reason why I called this a suicidal mission was because I knew that the heroes knew about our plan. So why were we still eager to go on? This doesn't make any sense at all but it kinda also does if people would know how important that cargo was for us. Now what cargo? Where? And who?

HAH!

As if this was something easy to explain. 

First off this was a cargo as in a truck filled with who knows what people that were illegally in this country. They were shipped over from Thailand and I was the one picking them up. 

Next question.

Why was it me?

Good question. I don't fucking know. Maybe it was because of me trying to do some shit last time and they just want me occupied so I wouldn't try something funny. Ah you all don't know what I mean with funny. Puhh... ahm... how am I to break this news then? Let's try it this way. One day I found Toga's knifes and was playing around a bit more than I was supposed to and they had to get me to see a doctor in the last minute. Toga loved it which is why I am her new best friend but the others hated it especially because I was their strategist.

Sigh.... soo many questions....

Soo soo many. 

I can hear them but nope I am not answering any more than these for sure.

I had to after all drive a darn truck while not knowing how to drive at all. People say it is like playing a game. I say bullshit! This is nothing like that at all. Whoever said that was a lunatic or doesn't know how a game is like at all. I never heard such bullshit, such nonesense and such ridiculous thing. Come on, this was definitely something else.

Me: MOVE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Some people really don't understand what it meant when a damn truck was driving fullspeed at them and honking too. I mean more than me driving it to the destination was not into this shit at all. Besides I didn't care about the people in the back of the truck at all. I had to deliver them alive but no one said anything about unharmed at all.

Now here is the thing....

I was basically driving like a darn lunatic across the town from one point to the other. Of course I have no idea how to drive this shit and probably, no for sure, I for sure broke a couple thousands traffic regulations and rules and who knows what else I have to follow besides signs and lights. 

Honestly no wonder that the heroes were coming after me. I would too and if not then I would ask if they were actually sane enough to be a hero. Plus I would revoke their license since they were definitely not in their right mind for the job. Then to top that off, I would probably send them six feet under as well since it was useless to have them around if they wouldn't be able to do their job. I mean old people are just living out of taxes. I am doing the world a favor to get rid of these darn idiots. Though some old people are nice.... not heroes though, they are uterly useless. 

Ah.... if we are on that topic..... may I say that heroes are not the only thing that are uterly useless.... villains count in this shit as well as vigilantes. 

Back to where I am again.

Me: SCREW OFF! 

I screamed and screamed again at the front window inside the truck in the driver seat as I was A) not having it today B) don't have any license on me and C) this shit is what I do for a living. Damn... I was regretting ome life choices right now and the biggest mistake was to be here breathing right now.