Don't test me hahahaha

Bakugo: You wouldn't!

Me: Oh I would just for the spite!

Bakugo: No... fucking don't.

Me: And why should I not? It would make you a killer.

Bakugo: I.... then go ahead and do it idiot.

Me: HAH! I will.

He might have thought that it would anger me like a child to say no to it in the end but he was wrong. I was ready to do some bullshit to get even. Why was I soo set on actually messing with them? The thought came up each time I was talking with Bakugo or Eraserhead. Somehow I liked Hawks. Yes he was an odd bird but he was a good man. This much even I could tell since I shot him and he didn't had a grudge but saved me over and over again and even treated me quite nice.

Why do I feel soo... soo... childish?

No, no, this is not that doesn't describe it....

What is this feeling?

It's not spite...

I am also not angry...

I can't figure this out...

It feels strange!

The moment I had screamed I will, I jumped to my feet and looked at Bakugo sheepishly before starting to run to the building. He just had huge round shocked eyes before he started chasing me while I was just laughing. This was fun. I was not really thinking of getting to the rooftop since I had a feeling that this was not possible anyways but there was one place I could go without Bakugo knowing where.... I found out there was this room at UA which was probably for the support course but it was a nice room with all kind of finished products. 

I only found that room after I got lost a bit and then was picked up by Eraserhead. No one saw me get out of the room just be around the hallways which apparent was the wrong one. I figured since I couldn't get into the room I thought was class 1A. Instead I managed to get to the room right next to that one and found out it was a break room for teachers since Thirteen and Power Loader were there. 

Ah I still remember their faces.

Not only were they confused but I was totally confused as well. 

Like come on! Who was even doing hallways that looked all the same anyways?

Whelp, I got into that wrong room and then froze looking at the heroes. Funny enough the first thing I got ask was to get inside sit down and drink some tea with Thirteen. She had just made some for both of them in a tea pot. I simply joined them and we all just enjoyed ourselves in quietness. Still pretty weird. Thankfully no one asked questions at all. 

Shortly after that I got found by Eraserhead and then escorted to the right room.

This only shows how big this school was. There were plenty of places to hide and I bet a hide and seek in the dark would be amazing around here. Come to think of it... I wonder why there were no rumors about funny things, some shit or anything going around here. Normally a school usually had these stories even just idiotic ones like a cursed basement area or an area where everyone feels uneasy or someone jumping out the window, or, or, or AH! I remeber there was once a story about a school where the kids had a microwave and tried to get that beeping sound to stop and never exists..... well the microwave blew up and then the fire department was called and some heroes since everyone thought it was a villain attack.

HAh.... to think that it was in a school for engineering as well.

Funny very funny.

Whelp anyways, I was running towards UA, got inside and startd to run in a very bizzar way to lose Bakugo which I really managed to do in like 15 minutes time span. I was used to run around a lot and I could run the whole day if I needed too.

Anyways, I ran to the staircase and then up support course and guess what? I missed the fucking door and went to a different room. Only when I was inside the room, I heard an AHAM and looked around to see Power Loader and this time Ectoplasm there.

Me: Ahm... hi?