Thinking everything over.....

Jesus christ!! I wanted to scream right now and not only scream but scream my lungs out. No really any reasons at all besides the insane situation I was in and mind you I am a villain but underaged as well. HAH what a great thing to be. They can't really do anything to me but with that bullet which shattered the windows, I was not feeling that invincible anymore. 

Me: I hope that is the only gun sho-

And while I was saying that, I had to juinx myself with it. What a way to goo! YEIY! How great this was. Applause applause an the world greatest genius award goes to me for jinxing myself. 

No, I knew that it was never good to say things like that and yet I did and not only that but I felt how hard it was to stear the damn wheel now. I heard a popping nearly explosion like sound. Compared to popping a balloon, this was more dangerous and I don't even know if they just shot my tires or if I was the one who decided to drive over something I shouldn't. 

WHO CARES!

Was the reason really that important?

It was important to know how this happened but how I was reacting and dealing with this shit now. Mind you again, driving was no joke for someone who had no idea how it worked and with popped tired it became hell level now too. 

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Yes, for anyone hearing my unholy girly like scream, I was scared. I normally never am scared or that was what I would love to say but the truth was that I was scared most of the times and barely had any time to relax. The LOV was not some place for a kid to be there. Not for a normal one or someone who had quite a good sense of life. It was just for people with issues and a screw lose or others who don't have a place or can think straight. 

Initially I never belonged to the LOV. I also never wanted to be a villain but incidents after incidents of my stupidity and my curiosity made me a villain. Now I had to live with that and not only be who they all say who I am but also be scared for my life. As heard on the phone, I was disposable. There was never a time I was sife. Not while training with a nomu, not while being with one of the LOV members and not on a mission. When was there a moment in time where I was not scared?

And then they ask me why I want to actually end my miserable life....

Isn't it obvious by now?

I was tired of this.

I was tired of everything. 

I never wanted to live like this and now seeing them all abandone me made this choice a lot easier. 

Me: SCREW THIS SHIT!

Back to me being a terrible driver and actually getting to the bridge with full speed. No one could stop a truck while going full speed. There was no hero around who could stop this truck at all. They had to safe the people and from the screams coming from behind me, I could tell that the amount of people I was transporting was getting less and less.

Of course I also saw these red feathers around the back of the truck and chose to ignore it.

Sigh....

This is not worth it...

This is sooo not worth my time!

Don't know what came over me when I decided to actually drive the truck and then open the drivers door. I was now currently on the bridges side and driving close to the railing. The window and all the broken pieces were just bothering me soo much that I had to do something. Maybe this was not the best solution but I thought getting rid of that darn door would help me out a lot especially if I also had to escape aka jump off the bridge and just end everything. 

The truck on it's own was slowing down and it was only a matter of time till it was over.

???: Aren't you a bit too young to drive a truck?