An empty threat

Hah, I really feel refreshed after yesterday and the day before being sick. The best thing is that Recovery Girl thought that I was patient zero who was carrying something around since everyone kinda got sick after we were in one room. Pretty funny how they still have no idea what my quirk was. Not as if I was making it that obvious for them to know anyways. There was absolutely no way I would let them actually know about anything at all. If I do not need it.

Anyways, today was such a boring day and I sneaked out of the class to be in the garden. Of course I knew that a teacher definitely knew where I was. It was not as if I was that oblivious to my surroundings at all. I mean I was basically laying on the grass and doing nothing. I was ignoring everything and everyone.

Little did I know that there would be someone crazy enough to join me. 

Bakugo: The hell you are doing here?

Me: How about I ask you that?

Bakugo: Our Sensei send me over to get you into the class.

Me: Oh so they are now sending you over huh.... well you are a dog after all

Bakugo: What did you say?

Me: I called you a Pomeranian need me to spell it out for you too?

Bakugo: .... tsk!

I think by now that I was the only one who could talk with Bakugo this way. I don't know what it was. Yes I could get him angry and to explode easily but after that hero excercise he seemed a lot more tame. I did wonder what happened. Did he grow? Did the explosion murderer actually grow out of his anger issues? LE GASP! Oh nooooo! What was I supposed to now then?

Bakugo: Why are you smiling like that deku?

Me: No shitty, no fucking, no useless? Just deku?

Bakugo: Got a fucking problem with that.

Me: You changed....

Bakugo: As if you stayed the fucking same suicidal dick.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA I at least have my reasons.

Bakugo: No, you fucking running away from life.

Me: And so what if I am.

Bakugo: TSK!

A couple of small explosions went off in his palm but he seemed to try his best to stay calm. Not only that bue was actually joining me on the ground as well. Was this the time when he would try some bullshit as well? I really couldn't believe that the people would try all their best to meddle into someones else life!!! Does this really make sense? Is it not my choice to do with my life as I please? If I wanted to throw it away, why shouldn't I be able to do so? Why was I not allowed to just stick with my decision? Why did I had to bend myself to their will? 

Was it because I was a villain?

Did this make sense?

No.

I doubted this.

It was not because I was a villain... it was because I was this young.

Bakugo: I... I was a fucking lunatic and an idiot back then.

Me: Huh?

This came so surprising that I sat up and looked at him completely confused. Did this make sense that he was doing what he was doing? Somehow it freaked me out since I was not expecting an apology at all nor did I wanted one.

Bakugo: Look what I-

Me: STOP!

Bakugo: What?

Me: Just stop there. I don't want to hear it.

Bakugo: What?

Me: I know what you want to say but I don't wanna hear it.

Bakugo: I am fucking trying to -

Me: Apologise and I do not want to hear it Dandelion.

Bakugo: TSK! What's wrong with you?

Me: Wrong with me? You think words will make it up to me? Look at this!

All I had to do was pull my sleeve up and reveal some marks which looked like burn marks but they were old and scared wounds and the skin has never recovered from it. There were also a lot elderly ones from my parents when they whipped me on my back as well as newer ones from a nomu and from the LOV. My whole skin was a landscape and was telling a story of just misfortune and pain.

Me: You think words will heal this? Will make this undone? HAH! Forget it. We can't undo our past, all we can do is live with it and I will forever be your fucking shadow Kacchan.

He seemed surprised when I said that and even more when I continued.

Me: Now imagine what will happen once I succeed in fucking doing that swan dive!

Now came the gasp and the shock visible in his eyes. I don't need a reason to do it as I had enough. Someone could just randomly pick one reason but the thing is... I was currently just threatening him as I was enjoying this situation. The thought of actually doing it was feeling a bit more distant than usual and for now, I just left it at that until I was sure I knew the real reason why my brain was no longer urging me that much to succeed anymore.