Jokes aside.. this is a bad idea!

I think I may go deaf right now because I was sopo sure I was not hearing right. So I looked at Hawks after a good second of silence and then at All Might before starting to laugh really really badly. They looked confused at me but it was okay. I mean this was definitely the joke of the day if not the joke of the century for sure.

Me: Pfff-hahahahahahahahaha

Hawks: Wow... that is one way to take it in.

Me: This is a joke right? 

All Might: No it is not.

Me: ....

How quickly I started to laugh and how quickly I stoped laughing was insanly fast. If this was not a joke and not a dream then this was a nightmore for sure. Someone come get me and wake me up cause this shit sure ain't reality at all. Am I maybe in some kind of different dimension? Another earth? 

Me: ... did you say UA?

Nezu: Indeed.

Me: Me there?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: A villain in a hero school?

Nezu: Yes again.

Me: Are you sure you are the smartest creature on earth?

Nezu: I am and as I said before I am giving you a second chance.

Me: Huh...

I was acting calm but the truth was that my mind just couldn't process what was going on right now. 

Hawks: Kiddo, you are going to be in the hero class.

Me: SAY WHAT?!

Alright, now was the time to freak out because I hated heroes and they wanted me to be in a hero class? Yeah no chance at all. The reason why I hated heroes was that they were most of the times neglacting people and focusing on villains. Not all villains are villains because they want to be villains. NEWS FLASH! There are sometimes circumstances that makes them villains! In my instance it was just bad luck and a frustrating life. It's not that I wanted to be a villain at all.

Though... I mean... I was pretty stupid and yes I may have been curious as a child and all and my intentions were not that pure plus I am quite selfish and self centered as well.... let's cut this short. I don't care about other people and I never did. Personally no one ever cared much about me which makes me think that there was no one to rely but yours truly. I mean come on! I was my own person and all and of course I was trusting myself more than anyone else.

Hawks: You are going to be a student there.

He was talking really slowly word by word and made these huge breaks in between as well.

Me: I understood you the first time but I am still thinking that I am quite deaf.... or we don't speak the same language at all.

All Might: Are you alright?

Me: Do I look alright mister Shit head?

Nezu: This is not a way to talk Izuku.

Me: Yeah, I know and that is also a shit idea mister laB CHIMERA

Nezu: Why do you think so?

Me: Why? Are you really asking a normal person like me that? WOW... how low can this world get now?

Nezu: I am asking you because you seem not to understand it at all.

Me: Because I don't! It's not a good idea to try and get a villain to become a hero! I am not even that young anymore!

Hawks: You are literally a child.

Me: Who has a record and thousands of thousands killed people on the record.

Hawks: ....

All Might: Did you had to mention them?

Me: Yes. Now do you see my problem in accepting what you just said?

Nezu: I do not.

Me: ARG! Listen rat. I am a villain who killed one too many people and the society knows my face and my name already! What do you mean with putting me into a damn hero school? I could kill all of the kids in there and then? Then what?

Nezu: Would you do that?

Me: Who is stopping me?

Nezu: Your concience.

Me: I just drove a truck through a damn city and just ignored a couple of peoples. Now come again with concience.

Nezu: If that would be true then you wouldn't have tried to kill yourself.

Well touche there. He was right. I was regretting all my choices but only because I was too deep into this shit that I didn't know any other way to get out of here. I was scared of what the futre would bring with it. I was scared of the nights when I would remember the incidences I killed soo many people and I was scared to see what has become of myself. This was all useless! There was no future for me. Of course I didn't wanted to rot in prison or actually be stuck somewhere forever! I just couldn't hold it anymore.

I was the reason why soo many people even kids and babies died!

I was there when the NOMU got invented. I even helped out on it!

I... I.... I am just a bad person.

I knew what I did was wrong and yes my own guilt was weighting heavy one me but there was also the fact that I would do the same thing again in a heart beat without thinking twice because I didn't see any other way out.... 

Oh how my life was shit.,....

Oh how life on its own is shit...

Someone get me down to hell already. I have booked my suit and now I am even late for that.