Are you kidding me?!

As I was driving through the streets, I started to hear sirens more clearly and more loudly. Took them really long to have actually gotten to the point of chasing me. Not as if there was another way. Come to think about it, I still couldn't undestand why Kurogiri couldn't just come over and actually teleport them all away. Why do I have to actually transport these sausages through the city in a huge as truck where the driver can't even drive?!

Me: Stupid LOV! Why the hell are they making me do this shit..... 

It was definitely something I should have known for the start but when I was saying this out loud, I couldn't help but think about it again and then I got more and more angry and this damn noise is getting louder and louder. Please someone kill these people in the truck before I do it with myself!

So in short, I took out my phone and called Kurogiri who is known to be out babysitter no matter what someone else says. He was the one taking care of us and he was the one who never actually lied because he didn't give a shit about your feelings. If the job is done then it is done.

Kurogiri: Hello?

Me: Explain!

Kurogiri: What is there to explain.

Me: Why am I sitting in a truck diving how many fucking people around? 

Kurogiri: 73 People.

Me: Alright, I got 73 People and a useless driver aka me! Why?

Kurogiri: Because you are no longer needed.

Me: Pardon?

Kurogiri: Shigaraki is sick and tired of your behaviour.

Me: WHAT FUCKING BEHAVIOUR?!

Kurogiri: The self harm. The I don't care attitude... do I need to continue?

Me: But I AM the strategist!

Kurogiri: And replaceable.

Me: WOW.... IS THIS HOW YOU ALL THANK ME?!

There was a sharp turn coming towards me and when I started to turn in a hurry, I felt how the truck was tipping a bit. The screams were also not dying out and everything seems to get worse as I knew where this one route was taking me. There was this one open bridge and if I was right then the police would have actually closed it off. For now I couldn't see any heroes but that didn't mean that the heroes were not waiting for me somewhere else. 

Kurogiri: Complain to Shigaraki not me.

Me: IDIOTS! YOU WANT ME DEAD?!

Kurogiri: Yes.

Me: TO HELL WITH YOU ALL!

Kurogiri: Gladly.

Me: ...... *sigh*

Kurogiri: Anything else now?

Me: Fuck you!

Kurogiri: You have to get in line for that.

Me: You know what? Tell Shiggy that I will haunt his ass after I die and believe me that is a good enough reason to off myself right now.

Kurogiri: Feel free to do that.

This damn man sounded soo passive when he was talking to me and I was getting more and more angry. Now I knew why I was the driver and I also knew why everything was how it was. No wonder I got a stupid route from A to B through the whole city! They just wanted me to get enough attention to actually fuck me up. All the people in the back of the truck where collaterals. The LOV didn't care about anything and why should they? They are villains! Villains are pure selfish bastards!

Not only did I now knew the fact about what happened but now that I was on my own, I threw the phone, the earbuds and the navigator out the window. This was it! My last straw finally fell! I had enough of this bullshit! 

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No one would have had anything if I was screaming my frustration out and hitting the honk, no in fact hitting that driver wheel. 

Seriously!

No one was allowed to blame me for that in this situation.

Me: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS DARN WORLD!!!

Okay.... Ama be honest here.... it took me a bit before I calmed down while I was still driving around. This time I once again grabbed my notebook and wrote down one thing. The door of the trucks back opened thanks to all the shaking. This would make it definitely easier on me with all that screaming and all, I was sure to lose some people and get rid of some screaming bastards. Though the moment I heard the door open, I also heard some shattering noises and that definitely a sign.... a very VERY bad sign.....