A talk with the principal... it was soo obvious!

I kinda continued my rumble ignoring everything around me and honestly I didn't even see the person standing in front of me until I felt a hand on my shoulders. Only at that moment did I look up to see Eraserhead. He seemed a bit worried but also not. It looked just weird and it was also at that moment that I had realized what I was doing till now.

Me: I was muttering... right?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Me: Fuck!

Eraserhead: I still need an explaination. Why did you do this?

Me: Research?

Eraserhead: That is a question not an answer.

Me: I am a villain! Do you really need an answer for this?

Eraserhead: But you are here for a purpose, no?

Me: I never asked for this.

Eraserhead: Which is something you can talk over with Nezu.

Me: What are you too bored to deal with me now?

Eraserhead: No but that rat wants to talk with you.

Me: Well good but I don't!

I looked at the hero and understood what was going on. He wanted to talk with me somewhere where we would be all alone but at the same time Nezu was responsible for me since he had just taken in a villain in a hero school. So of course the hero had to bring me to Nezu even though he himself didn't wanted to do that.

Me: .... Lead the way then.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Problem child, why not take this up as a chance to change?

Me: Change? 

Eraserhead: You have a second chance here. It's up to you to do what you want to do with it.

Me: .... I know but I am not worth that second chance and I also never asked for it.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: You sigh a lot.

Eraserhead: I know....and who you think is responsible for this problem child.

Me: I am not, I am not even your child.

Eraserhead: Wrong! You earned that nickname problem child.

Me: Come on! I don't need another hero going after me!

I could run away but that would make the hero capture me and drag me back here which is not something I wanted. In fact I really just wanted to die and go to that rooftop and try to throw myself off the rooftop. There was this opportunity I just couldn't miss at all.

Eraserhead: Here we are.

Me: I'll go in.... 

As I said, I went inside but I didn't really expected Eraserhead to follow me as well. Nezu was already sitting at the couch in his office looking at the door with a cup of tea in his hand. Talk about someone who for sure was not expecting me.... yeah I wouldn't believe that after seeing this scene.

Nezu: Come sit.

Me: I'll rather stay.

Nezu: As you like... some tea?

Me: No thanks.

Nezu: Then how about some biscuits or cookies?

Me: No thanks.

Nezu: Very well then.... I am sure you know why I wanted to talk to you.

Me: You have eyes and ears everywhere and know what I did to the invisible girl.

Nezu: Her name is Hagakure.

Me: Ohh great now it makes this seem a lot more personal.

Nezu: Was it?

Me: Does it seem like something I would do?

Nezu: No, you are not one to go after people in this style if it is personal.

Me: You got that right.

Nezu: Then why did you do that?

Me: Research.

Nezu: As in?

Me: Can't you figure it out all on your own Mickey?

Nezu: I want to hear it coming from you.

Me: Oh... then I did it for fun.

Nezu: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: Then where were you heading?

Me: toilets.

Nezu: That is the wrong direction.

Me: And? I don't know about the school layout.

Nezu: Let's say that is true... then why did you attack the girl and not the other two or faught them?

Me: Do I have too?

Nezu: As you said, you are a villain. That would be more villain like.

Me: Meh... they aught to learn a thing or two from this.

Nezu: .....

Nothing came from the Fnaf thing in front of me. He was looking almost staring at me as we talked and after just a couple of minutes of silent, I couldn't take it anymore and decided to confess a bit.

Me: Fine, I wanted to know how her quirk works and if it is only the skin or her whole body. The blood would have given me the results and she was close enough for me to attack her. I also know that Hawks has his feather on me at all times in case I escape sooooo......anything else you want to know?

Nezu: Where were you heading before?

ME: Uhm.... ahhh....

Well I am fucked!

If I say rooftop then it makes it all too obvious.

If I say nothing... I am suspicious too.

FUCK!