Did you see something?

Overdramatic much... I know but I liked being carried back instead of just walking down all these stairs. These motherfucking stairs were just too tempting and I was already chewing out my ass for not trying to die here. It would have been the perfect place to haunt as well. Just imagine me being a ghost and running around the police office. Gosh that sounded more and more amazing with each passing second because not only could I annoy some police officers but villains and heroes as well as vigilantes and every person that comes in here too. AHHHHH I was digging that idea for sure.

Hawks: No.

Me: Huh.

Hawks: No matter what you were thinking about, just no.

Me: Why?

Hawks:Wh-Why?

Me: Yeah, why not?

Hawks: That cheshire smile is always bad so scratch that.

Me: Ah come on, you don't even know what I wanted to say or do.

Hawks: Don't care.

He was still carrying me down because this hero couldn't fly in this small ass stair and had to carry me down. Besides I was also not giving him a very easy job too since I somehow decided to grab onto the rayling and when I say grab, I didn't let it go so he used his feather to cut the piece out and brought me back to the interogation room placing me on the desk this time and there I was like an idiot holding that piece of metal in my hand and wondering what the heck just happened.

Tsukauchi: Is that metal in his hand?

Hawks: He held on to the railing.

Eraserhead: And you did that?

Hawks: Look. I had to carry him down and he is happy now. 

Me: I am bamboozled.

Hawks: See he is calm so let's get over with this and decide what we gonna do with him.

Eraserhead: That is not up to us.

Hawks: I know that but I am not gonna watch over the kid for sure.

Me: Why?

Was I really that bad? I mean.... really? Why? I thought I was quite tame as well. Not as if I would live long enough for any of that shit but still. Did I do that much problem till now or was it because I shot at him? Who knows maybe this chicken also doesn't like me at all. Still for no damn reason, I decided to actually ask why and look what would happen. In return I got them all looking at me while I was having this piece of railing in my hand. Ah, yeah... there was this thing... it was called stubborness and it was called lunacy too. I had a bit off both and it was just the right amount of not being healthy at all.

Me: Ah fine, no need to say more than that.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Tsukauchi: Where did you even....

Hawks: He was sitting there waiting on us to get him back here.

Tsukauchi: Running upstairs?

Me: Rooftop but the stairs killed me.

Tsukachi: Rooftop.... I don't want to know it.

Me: Well I wanted to end up splash splash style on the ground.

I was being honest and this detective picked that up and immediately went over to me and actually put his hands on me! Can you believe it! He hit the back of my head and that not even lightly. He just came over and smacked me! Like the FUCK! Are they allowed to do that?

Me: WHAT THE HELL! THAT HURTS!

Tsukauchi: It better.

Me: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Tsukauchi: Life is not a joke so stop talking as if it was.

Me: Oh I know that already, mister Sherlock.

Eraserhead: Tsukauchi,.... just leave it.

Me: He was telling the truth tough.... and did you ever see a villain trying to kill himself?

Hawks: Plenty.

Eraserhead: Actually....

Tsukauchi: That young?

Hawks: Nope.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Tsukauchi: See! Now you tell me you didn't wanted to smack some sense into him as well.

Me: This is illegal!

Eraserhead: I haven't seen anything, you?

Hawks: Seen what?

Me: There are cameras in the room!

Tsukauchi: You are in a police station where I am part of it.

Me: ..... fucking hell! This is rigged.

I was mad for really good reasons. This detective just decided to smack the back of my head and that was even something the LOV did never do. Though they did worse stuff, which couldn't even compared to this but still... it was just because of the principal of life. I had to get the detective for this somehow... even if that meant using my quirk. I will for sure pay him back!

KARMA BITCH!

Karma is always coming back knocking at the door!