Snitching some Bitches out! HAH.. feels good!

So I was sitting there in the corner and enjoying it until the detective came into the room and the first thing he did was walk around the table to find me sitting on the floor. Of course I got some weird looks coming from the damn detective. As if he could care less about what I was doing. There was a hero in the room too.

Detective: Do you mind sitting on a chair.

Me: I could but I don't feel like that.

Detective: Alright. 

As by protocol he has to look over me and he indeed just took a chair to sit across from me but still by the table so he could actually write some notes down. 

Detective: My name is Tsukauchi Naomasa. I am the detective in charge of getting your statement down. Lying is no use as I have a truth telling quirk as well.

Me: As if I was about to lie.

Detective: That makes this whole process a lot easier. I appreciate that.

Me: Nah man, as long as you can screw my little team mates that would be great.

Detective: Alright, then let's start.

Hawks was still in the room with us but he was the only one standing in a corner watching me. Why did I had the feeling that he was there in case I decided to actually kill or attack anyone. Well let's be honest, if I wanted to, I could just escape while using my quirk and I could also just attack them. Though if I was about to attack them then the problem I was facing with, was that I was probably gonna lose here. Hawks in the room with his quirk alone could just take me out soo easily no matter what I would do.

Me: Soo where should we start?

Detective: I will ask you some questions. Please answer honestly.

Me: Yeah yeah.

Detective: What is your name and age.

Me: Izuku Midoriya as of this year 16 years old.

Detective: Alright. Then please state your quirk.

Me: That will be complicated.

Detective: Complicated?

Me: Yes.

Detective: Why so?

Me: Because I don't see a reason why I should tell you that.

Detective: You may also remain silent but if you chose that, then I will have to get my college to help out. 

Me: So what?

Detective: Alright. I'll be back.

With that being said the detective stood up and went out of the room leaving me and Hawksy alone and somehow I thought that there was something the detective was not telling me. Besides why did they had to take up my quirk now? I knew it was wrongly written down so why should I correct it. Then the problem was if I would state it correctly, I was the one revealing one of my trump cards. If I would lie, this truth telling quirk would get me. 

Although I wanted to die, I didn't wanted to actually be left living without any trump card. No one knew what the future was holding up for me and so on. So even if I wanted to die, I wanted to die in my own way. Yes I was a bit of very picky when it came to that. 

Hawks: Is it that hard to say what your quirk is?

Me: I am basically quirkless most of the times and yes. Why should I tell him my quirk if he has a whole fucking list of me? 

Hawks: Because he has to check the information that nothing has changed.

Me: Oh please, what can change besides the kill count which doubled by today for sure.

Hawks: ....

I could tell that I had just mentioned something that the hero rather wouldn't think about. Besides that who knows where my kill count was about now. I for sure made truck sama isekai soo many people into their next life. Well hopefully a better one if not, whelp things like that happen. That's just life and I am not sorry about it as I don't care at all.

Hawks: How high is your kill yount?

Me: Dunno.

Hawks: You don't know?

Me: Do you know how many people you saved?

Hawks: No but that is-

Me: Same same but different. 

Hawks: ....

The door to the room opened once again and this time there were like another hero and two detectives enter the room. I really didn't get why there was Eraserhead in the room now but the other detective was somehow ominous. I didn't like it. The vibes that I was getting was not good. Whatever would happened next would probably make me attack them or so I just felt like.