He was serious with UA...

Someone explain to me again how this was a good idea.... I still couldn't see even one good thing about me being in UA at all. Not even a day after I heard that I had to be participating in some fancy shit for some higher ups to be entertained, I thought I would lose my damn mind... no I thought that the person who is the smartest thing on earth lost its mind. I felt perfectly sane so I was not the one loosing my mind.

Me: Why do we have to do this again?

Yesterday came kinda short since after what happened I just wanted to be left alone and didn't wanted to do anything at all. I felt too lazy and I felt just done with life to actually think or deal with anything. So yesterday Hawks made us some Pumpkin soup and some sweets and let it be at that. Thankfully speaking, he did leave me alone till this morning.

Not as if something great would come out after all...

I wonder if I should be the villain right now and just fight Hawks?....

But I also don't want anything at all... 

I mean... besides... that... 

But he won't let me have it.

Why?

I mean all the problems would be solved if he would just let me be!

Hawks: Because you heard Nezu.

Me: And?

Hawks: He will have our head.

Me: He can have mine.

Hawks: *sigh* Will you get ready now?

Me: No!

Hawks: Fine with me.

I was still kinda half alseep and I was certainly not about to actually go to UA. This bed felt  heavenly and nothing could get me out of it. Actually even the new clothes I was wearing were that comfy that I didn't wanted to change them at all. I got some new things in the room too. No idea how he got the things soo quickly but he kinda did. Besides I was not about to actually ask him or pray into his things. 

Now... me being a bit more on the lazy side this morning was definitely not good at all. He decided I was fine enough as I was and wrapped me up in that blanket like a burrito before actually picking me up and then just got out of the room. 

THE HECK!

Not only was I not able to fight at this moment but I was also for sure complaining a shit ton. How could he just pick me up like that after all?!

Me: PUT ME DOWN! NOW!

Hawks: No!

Me: LET ME DOWN! 

Hawks: Oh shut it up!

Me: I'LL KILL YOU SO PUT ME DOWN!

Hawks: You didn't wanted to get out of bed and we are late! Now deal with it.

Me: FUCK YOU!

Hawks: Oh please... curse as me as much as you want but I want to stay alive.

Something about that sentance was not sitting right with me. He said he wanted to stay alive... but what was that supposed to mean. I was sure they all didn't know how dangerous I was but I would leave it at that... for now.

Me: Then drop me and end my misery!

Hawks: ARE YOU INSA- You know what.... I don't care anymore.

He let me scream and shout at him as much as I wanted while he was carrying me around still wrapped in a burrito. This really didn't seem right but who cared here! Not as if I had a say in this and I couldn't even move to do anything. I didn't expected that at all. I thought he would leave me be and just do nothing but apparently they were all scared from Nezu.... guess who would certainly have a personal vendetta against that rat?

ME!

Me for sure!

I mean this was just humiliating!

I was carried wrapped up in a burrito and flown through the whole city to get to UA... for what?!

Just to be in a hero school and cause trouble there?

Was this really worth it?

I don't think soo and believe me... I will cause more than just a bit trouble. Who's stupid Idea was this anyways! I will show them now why this was a huge mistake and one hell of a stupid idea!

Just you wait!

I will pay you all back!

This is lunacy !

I call out LUNACY!

Besides... the hero class will have one hell of a time with me for sure... where is the next window?! And I do hope it is not that not breakable like the windows at Hawks home.... bouncing chair... seriously... how.... it should have broke at that point... but bouncing... what the hell... what sorcery?....