Useless!

JUST LET GO!

LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS SHIT!

LET ME GET OUT OF THIS LUNACY!

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE LOV!

FUCK YOU ALL!

I may be panicking a bit but the moment when I felt something really hairy touch my bare skin, I shut up and looked at Nezu who was actually petting my ankle which was quite exposed with how Hawks was pulling me away from the door. It made shivers run down my spine and shut me up. Though more than that, I let go and fell down to the ground quite hard. Hawks was just holding my legs and nothing than that.

Where did you even get everything?

These bunch of lunatics are sure not easy to get!

And that demon plushy!

Ahhh go back to where you came from!

Of course I heard a snicker coming from somewhere but I wanted to get away from here as fast as possible. No matter what the rat was about to say at all. Besides he was scaring the shit out of me. Like come on! Look at that thing! He looked like a psycho Mickey Mouse, a friday nights animatronic who just escaped or even like a damn cursed Chuky Cheese thing! It was terrifyingly seeing it laugh like a maniac.

....ufff.... this hurt..... why did no one do anything?

What did they think I would do?

Throw up some fire?

Fart at them?

Or get out of this room even though it is locked?

FUCK YOU ALL!

No one in here is usefull at all!

You all could have tried to catch me!

No one could blame me from trying to escpe at all!

Hawks: Are you alright?

Me: Do I look alright to you?

Hawks: .... Yup you are perfectly fine... 

Me: Fine? FINE?! Getting dropped to the floor hurts!

Hawks: Alright, alright! How about calming down.

Me: NO!

All Might: My boy, there is nothing bad that will happen at all.

Me: Nothin-NOTHING BAD?! I have a damn demonic animatronics walking around signing me up for some who knows what bullshit!

Hawks: How about listening then?

Me: Listening to what? How you all are gonna make my life shitty? Or more complicated? No thanks! How about letting me go or using me for some kind of fooder for ah I don't know just kill me.

All Might: No need to be extrem child. Life is such a wnderful thing.

Me: For you but not me.

Nezu: I understand that your wish of dying might be greatly right now but please understand that we are heroes and can not fulfil your wish.

Me: Oh really? You out of all people?

Nezu: I may not look like a pro-hero however I do have my license as well and it is not in my list of things I wish to do.

Me: Screw you! And YOU let go off my feet!

Hawks: Nope. Who knows what you will do if I do that.

Me: FUCK OFF!

I was kicking and turning and trying to escape Hawks but he was actually holding me pretty tigthly and then I had some feathers around me that made it hard to move. They even sent me back to the bed where he came over and had a look at the chains and the cuffs that should have made me stick on the bed. Whelp too bad that I had something to say about that.

Hawks: How did you....

Nezu: Not even broken, inpressive.

All Might: They are not broken.... How did you?

How many heroes does it take to get a kid in the bed and cuff them to the bed? I would say none since normally you DON'T want to do this. However it seems that it takes two pro heroes ranked in the top 3 and Nezu to actually get this job done and by then I was just pissed. Why did they had to cuff me down? Why did they even had to do anything? Damn heroes! Never actually asked for help or anything at all. 

Nezu: Shall we now start over once again?

Me: Hmpf!

Nezu: It seems like we have started off in quite the bad manner.

Me: Oh and I would prefer this never actually happened.

Nezu: I fear this is not possible.

Me: Go to hell!

Nezu: Been there already and came back since they do not have any delicious tea.

Me: ....

I was a bit speechless because I certainly didn't think that he would reply to me at all but it seems as if I was not the only one speechless at this moment. I could see All Might and Hawks being it too.