Paper after paper... are you kidding me?!

I was tired but at least the chicken didn't had to actually wake me up. This time I was awake before the chicken and I was bored. Plus I wanted some revenge so I kinda wrote down on the ground with my hand that he is alseep till I wake him up not feeling anything I would do. Well let's just say I found a black waterproof pen and I decided to have a go with it. 

15 minutes later, I woke the chicken up and after that we kinda hurried to UA since I was already late. What he didn't know until we got into the classroom and only after everyone started to laugh and wheeze, was that he had some paint on his face.

I felt very creative and gave him a black eye and on the other eye, I kinda went for a pharao look and then some more beared and wrote chicken on his forehead. 

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Hawks: I know I am late with the kid.

Eraserhead: You don't know huh....

Me: Nope.....

Eraserhead: And you don't feel embarrassed?

Me: Why should I?

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Everyone in the room was still wheezing and I guess no one really wanted to tell it to the chicken but he was having some great makeup for sure. Besides that I could see how some were taking pictures and I was just enjoying this. For some reason, I couldn't see Bakugo in the classroom today at all. Not that I would have minded him.... I would just have attacked the guy again with something. Too bad that there is nothing in this classroom which could actually kill my boredom at all.

Hawks: Did something funny happen?

???: You should check out your face, ribbit.

Hawks: My face?

Me: I would suggest going to the toiltes if I were you.

Hawks looked at me but one girl had a handmirror and was walking towards Hawks and showing him what was going on. He took it, looked in the mirror, then turned to me, turned back to the mirror looking a bit more and then turned to me again. First time he looked surprise the second time he looked at me, I could tell he was angry and upset.

Hawks: When did you do that?

Me: Before I woke you up.

Hawks: Great and you thought this was a good idea why?

Me: Killed my boredom.

Hawks: For fucks sake! I know why I don't have a partner in life yet and no children...

Eraserhead: Need more?

Hawks shoot one deadly look at Eraserhead before he kinda left the room with a "he is your problem now". After that I kinda decided to go the teachers chair and have a seat there. Eraserhead as the homeroom teacher left me to do that and was apparently glad I was not doing something funny.

Me: Where is the Dandelion today?

Eraserhead: Concentrate on yout paper.

Me: What paper?

It was true, I had a paper and I had something to do since it was an exercise we all got on a paper and were supposed to do for the class but I kinda destroyed the paper and made confetti before slowly just rolling the confetti's in balls and then just shoot them at random persons in the room. In short, there was no paper in front of me at all.

Eraserhead: The assignment paper I gave you all half an hour ago.

Me: What paper?

The hero was laying on the ground but when I insisted of there not being any paper at all, he stood up in his sleeping bag and kinda jumped over to my side to look at a clean desk. There was no paper and there was certainly no assignment at all.

Eraserhead; *sigh*

Don't ask me how?

Don't ask me where!

I just watched the hero take out another paper out of his sleeping bag and put it in front of me. I was soo not gonna do this since this was something related to heroes. It basically was a paper about what to do in what situation and to fill it out and also cross the things that are related to laws out. I mean... there was something like a question that basically asked what to do if there was a villain who was not hurting a hero or endangering any person yet also didn't break the law. The thing the villain was doing was just not aligning with the morals of this society.

The answer is easy... nothing.

Or actuallu try to get the villain to attack the hero but all these questions were too easy. Besides I didn't wanted to be a hero so I crushed the paper and looked at the hero with a smile. He pulled another paper......

Is he just playing with me?

What the hell?

Where did he....

WHAT?!

I once again crumbled the paper and decided to rip it apart too. Another new paper came out and another and another. This went on till the class was over.

Eraserhead: This is your homework. I will send an email to Hawks.

Me: What the fuck?!

Eraserhead: You have all day.