DoN'T JuDgE mE !!!

As I continued to walk in front of Eraserhead, I kinda started thinking again. Sometimes I hated my thought but this time they were quite welcoming. Maybe one day I could stop being me. The words Kacchan told me when we both were young were also still stuck in my head.

Go take a swan dive... if things would be that easy...

Maybe if I jump right in front of a car?

The traffik is quite something... Eraserhead shouldn't be able to actually safe me now...

Or what is about that bridge?

I mean there should be a bridge here....

Somewhere..

No, that is too risky!

He can safe me from drowning pretty fast but not from a coming car for sure.

Eraserhead: Don't even think about it?

Me: Think about what?

Eraserhead: Throwing yourself in front of a car.

Me: Was I that obvious?

Eraserhead: Yes.... why are you even trying that hard?

Me: Why are you always stopping me?

Eraserhead: We are heroes! That is our job.

Me: Not if people wish for it!

Eraserhead: That is not for us to decided.

Me: Shouldn't it be up to me if I want to die or not?

Eraserhead: *sigh* you need help and you are too young to die.

Me: So you are the judge about that now?

Eraserhead: Then give me one reason why you want to die?

Me: How about that I killed soo many people, I deserve it.

Eraserhead: Ever heard about forgiving?

Me: So murder is something you are simply just forgive now?

Eraserhead: No but that is also not a centance for death. You are in a rehabilitation program to get you back on track.

Me: HAH! You know what people will do when they hear about my past? They will laugh at me! Who is ever gonna even trust me?

Eraserhead: I will.

Me: Huh?

That made me stop and look back at the hero. He seemed soo earnest but that was obviously a lie. Why would anyone trust me? I have deceived people, I have lied and I have killed and commited soo many crimes. Nothing was vouching for me to be trustable. To the countrary it is only putting me in an even worse spot light.

Eraserhead: You are not that bad of a person.

Why is everyone trying to judge me?!

I am a bad person.. no I am a weak person... ah no no sorry I am a crybaby!

I heard soo much about this!

I already have enough!

JUST LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!

I AM MY OWN PERSON!

Me: Why would you say that?

Eraserhead: You could have attacked me the whole time. I am all alone and you are in the top 10 most wanted villains. You could have tried to run and yet you are following me the whole time. Not only that but you feel guilty about all the deaths that you think you are worthy to die for it. Now tell me what about that is making you a bad person.

Me: I...

I started to say something but quickly shut up because there was nothing I could say at all. I mean I simply didn't know what to say about that at all. Whelp, maybe he was right but there was one thing that he got wrong. I was not suicidal because I killed soo many people. I was simply suicidal because I had enough about this shitty life. He didn't know anything about my past!

Me: ...

Since there was nothing really I could say I turn around and walk again. Not knowing that we just kinda got out of the park and that the pedestrian light was red so I was crossing while all the cars had a green light.

Eraserhead: PROBLEM CHILD!

HUH!

What is his problem now?

Me: WHAT?!

I turned around stopping and looking around at the hero until I heard the honks and immediately looked to the side. Oh well.. maybe I didn't plan this but it sure was about to kill me... hopefully. I didn't know if the car would succeed or not but I certainly didn't think about anything right now. Funny how I was smiling in this situation and even welcoming death.

I knew something was wrong with me but I kinda didn't really think about it much.

Finally!

God really hates me to make me suffer this much or is because I finally set Kurogiri free?

Ah whatever!

Just make it quickly!

I hate waiting a lot!