Spite

I struggled a bit more and then I gave up the moment the hero decided to mess with me and throw me into the air like some kind of lunatic and insane rollercoaster with my life on the stake. Honestly, didn't sounded that bad if not actually for me feeling sick to my stomach and wanted to throw up. This was insane and nothing against the life on my line part. I didn't had anything against her dropping me down. Somewhat I was begging the gods for this. 

Me: STOOOOPP!!!!

Alright, I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to throw up and if I had known that this would be worse than death, I would have taken the gun earlier and instead of shooting Hawks, I would have shot myself. HEY! Why didn't I think about that earlier...

Damn I must be an idiot.

That would have been soo much faster and soo much easier too.

Mt. Lady: Had enough?

Me: ..... fuck....

I felt soo sick. Not only could I not get the seatbelt lose, I was now also throwing up on the side next to me. Yeah, I was soo done with life. Someone please shot me here.

Too bad that the walk did take on a little while longer until the truck was finally dropped in fornt of a police station. Who knows what this was all about, OH WAIT! I was a villain, they were here to detain me for sure. AH screw this, I felt soo bad right now, I was definitely not gonna go out of the truck now. Instead I was leaning against my seat trying to regain my own sanity which I threw up as well.

At some point Hawks and another police officer approached me. I felt them shaking my shoulder but I was not about to move nor open my eyes.

Me: Just fucking leave me alone.

Hawks: You know we can't do that.

Me: FUCK YOU AFTER THAT ROLLER COASTER RIDE.... Just... give me some time.

Police Officer: We can't do that. Get out of the car now.

Me: If you don't want me to throw up at your shoes then give me some damn time.

Police Officer: YO-

Hawks: Alright. I'll bring him in.

Police Officer: Fine with me. He is your responsibility until you bring him in.

Hawks: Yeah yeah....

I was still there refusing to open my eyes and just breathe. It was as if my soul was about to leave my body. Damn, I haven't felt this sick before.

Hawks: .... You look horrible.

Me: Thanks, I feel like that too... now anything else Sherlock?

Hawks: .....

It was only then, that I felt the pressure of the seat belt gone. That losing up sensation made me look at Hawks who had his feather in his hand. Ah yeah they were sharp as hell. I did remember that fact and it seems as if he just got me lose from my trapped side. What a true hero. Should I give him some applause? Or a reward? Maybe even get him some kind of trophy?

Me: ....

Hawks: What? You wanted to be stuck there forever?

Me: Noo... but are you not afraid that I would run away?

Hawks: Pfff- You in that state?

Me: ....

Hawks: Don't be kidding around. You won't be going anywhere with how pale and sick you look right now.

Me: Well thanks for that prep talk.

He laughed while I was sitting there for quite a long time and honestly that time was enough for me to actually think back and know that I am regretting all my life choices. There were soo many chances I missed for ending it and I was a fool for that.

Besides now I had to actually get in there and tell the heroes I wanted to be cremated and burned alive, even burry me alive if you want. Do whatever but if they would stick me into a prison the LOV would dispose of me and that was something I didn't wanted. If I was already about to die and wanted to end it then I was for sure not letting them do it. After all I wanted to screw them royaly over. I had enough of them all! They said I was disposable and in fact, I was about to show them how much of a disposable pawn I was. Disposable my ass, I will make hell rain down on them all and if it is the last thing I will do!

My hatred for them started growing and growing with each passing minute and I was really not having it at all. I know I was overeracting when I all off the sudden punched the honk and jumped out of the truck.

Hawks: WOW....wow.. woow.. where are you going now?

Me: I have an open bill and if you all gonna arrest me then get the damn villain group behind me as well!

With that I just walked into the police station myself leaving a bamboozled hero behind.