What did he say!

Hah! The faces they were all making. This was definitely worth it and then there was this guys face. Ama call him a little bastard from now on because of the pain I felt thanks to him. Not as if that bitch didn't know my quirk or how important I was for the LOV. No, he just hated me from the beginning because he has a personal vandeta against me. Not gonna lie, I was the reason why he wasn't in the LOV... It was my idea to have people as eyes and ears everywhere... and now look at this situation.

Me: what are you all looking at me like that for?

Hawks: You said something about corruption.... didn't you?

Me: Are you a chicken?

Hawks: No.

Me: Are you deaf then?

Hawks: No.

Me: Stupid?

Hawks: You are being offending.

Me: Well why ask then?

Tsukauchi: May I ask who you mean with that?

Bastard: He is obviously lying.

Me: Says the bitch who couldn't get into the LOV because of me.

Funny how this guy was about to attack me but couldn't with two heroes in the room and not only that but Tsukauchi the other detective was actually the one who got that bastard out of my way.

Eraserhead: Explain.

Me: Where do I start? Cause this will be a very long loooong session.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Tsukauchi: How do you know that he is corrupt?

Me: The LOV needed a source of information and I suggested to get people in various stations so that we could not only get our information from the first source and not some second source bullshitting.

May I add by now that bastard did try to actually attack me with a gun but was thrown against the table by Hawks and then wrapped up by Eraserhead and put in a chair with something over his mouth because he was starting to scream liar around? It also felt great to be snitching this much on them. Like seriously. I loved what I was doing by now. It felt really good and if anyone would ask why... I had more than just one reason but I had a vandetta against them and an open bill to settle soo they better be running away from me cause I don't care if I had to team up with the damn devil to get them or not.

Hawks: Is what he said true?

Tsukauchi: He is not lying for now.

Eraserhead: Why are you telling us that?

Me: How about... I don't know... I want them caught as well?

Tsukauchi: They really done you dirty huh.

Me: Fucking threw me under a buss!

Tsukauchi: Who else is working with the LOV?

Me: If you give me paper and a pen, I can write the names all down.

Hawks: Wait is that safe?

The moment Hawks said that we all started looking at him. There were two things he could actually think about. One was actually about me killing myself with papaer and a pen. It would be something like this... OHHH look paper... ph a paper cut.. AHAAAAAAAAA!!!! Help... I got a paper cut! I am bleeding out. Someone please take care of that small paper cut or all my organs will gonna spill and drop to the floor... and ama stop breathing as well... ohh how dangerous paper was. A pen was even worse cause I could stab myself to death.

Well.... come to think about it, the pen would actually work but my hate for the LOV was burning way brighter right now and I just had to get them all screwed over for sure.

Me: Do I look like a child who can't handle paper cuts?

Eraserhead: What do you think will happen with soo many people in the room?

Hawks: We still don't know his quirk yet. It could be dangerous.

True... and actually a very valid reason to refuse to give me some pen and paper. The thing is.. that is not what I really needed for anything and.... I may or may not have fucked up because the moment they were sighing and actually discussing how stupid Hawks was, the fire alarm started to go off and I knew I could get away right now but was it wroth it? I was still not done here and they all didn't seem to react to the fire alarm as well but instead were looking at me.

Me: what? Why are you all looking at me like that.

Eraserhead: Seems like your friends are here.

Me: They are not my friends and they are also not here.

Tsukauchi: That is true but how do you know that if you are not the one who set this off.

Me: .... I would like a lawyer by now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I really wanted to laugh right now because it was just soo funny how they were looking at me. Yes, it was all my doing and yes they all knew it but the question was how did I do it? I was in a room with a hero, heck no make it even two heroes, and no one could actually explain it at all besides it being my quirk which I was still refusing to tell them about. Why risk it and if I would lie, they wouldn know it too. So I might as well have my fun and stick with not telling them a single thing at all.