RUN IDIOT RUN!

Running was a nice option and I knew I could piss Bakugo off this way, so why not go for it? There were just a couple of ways to get Bakugo pissed off and this was one way to do so for sure. Would I fight him if I had the chance for it? Yes, definitely! HOWEVER! I was so not gonna give him that kind of satisfaction at all. That bitch didn't deserve that prais from the others that he could stand himself pretty well against a real villain.

Ohh nooo!

That was soo not what I wanted.

Instead, what he definitely will hear was actually someone telling him how stupid he was to run after me because I provoked him. Yeah, I could already hear the teachers who would say something like that to him after this or even ask the class what was going wrongly here. The humiliation was enough to make me smile. 

Come here... come... come...

I waited for the best chance to duck and then started running past Bakugo. By now he was just delusional and acting out of place. He did try to punch me but I could easily predict his movements. This was the only reason how I got to duck away to the side and then started running away.

Bakugo: MOTHERFUCKER COME BACK HERE!

Me: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN FLUFFY DANDELION!

Bakguo: THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!

He screamed at me from behind as I was just stalling for time and running to the end of the hallway inside a room and then waited for him to get inito the room before I would leave it again. It was easy to hide behind a door and slam it behind him as he just ran into the middle of the room. Of course I was making sure that I could see Todoroki as he hid in one of the first rooms. After that I started running again and Bakugo after me. This chase could seem like it would go on forever but there was a catch here! I knew something he didn't! Me and Todoroki knew that the other floors were empty and didn't had a bomb so all I had to do was lead this man downstairs. Funny how predictable he was. He was using his quirk to get faster but with all the sharp turns and jumping into the rooms that I did, this seemed a bit repetitive as I was doing the same trick over and over again.

I ran, went into a room, waited for the perfect timing and got out. I hid behind doors, or was standing right next to it... then there was that time I just ran in a circle in this big room and this just continued till we heard the buzzing sound.

All Might: The heroes win!

Bakugo: The fuck... what?!

Of course I stopped running when the buzzer fell and we could hear All Mights voice. Bakugo on the other hand came just rushing to me to grab me by my collar. Too bad for him that I was so not in the mood for that and just grabbed his hand, his arm and then threw him over my shoulders down to the ground. Something I learned from being too long together with Dabi. He was doing the same thing over and over and at one point, I learned to grab one of his hand to force him to let go and quickly turn around use the other hand he was holding on to, grabbing it in last minute and flip him over.

Me: It's over Dandelion! Shoto found the hidden bomb. You lost doggy.

He seemed confused but it was all clear when Iida and Shoto came out of the house.

Iida: Well done.

Shoto: ....

Instead of saying anything to me, Shoto just nodded and I didn't really care not was I a person for a lot of interactions so I just let it be and turned around to get back to the room we were all gathering.

WHAT?!

Why are they all looking at me?

Did they for real think, I would attack him?

HAHAHAHA

Villains are not all just about attacking people!

How insane do they think I am?

I am not dumb!

As I was thinking, that they looked a bit surprised and shocked, they all started clapping in the room. 

All Might: You did well Midoriya.

Me: ...

All Might: As you saw, that tactic is a valid and great one, one never knows what is going on and should never blindly follow a villain of course same goes for the other way around. Villains mostly never expects heroes to run away and so they will charge after one. Keep this in mind as you can pull off some great sneak attacks and lay out traps. Always think twice about a situational! Never just follow without knowing anything at all. Otherwise you might find yourself in quite the situation.

Me: ...

I was stunned that he was putting it this way. It almost sounded as if he was praising me but that couldn't be it for sure.

Whelp, anyways, this was basically my day since after this I had a session with Hound Dog while the others could go home. Of course once again, I refused to say anything and Hound Dog did try his best even offering me something to read but nope. Not with me. I knew that no matter what I would do, it would tell him a bit about myself.