#5

Y/N POV

I flickered my eyes open trying to adjust the world,I sat up realizing that I'm home in my bed.I look around seeing my sister next to me passed out,

Luckily I'm not hungover,we were just out late and it's been a while since I had fun.I slowly got out of bed and went to my bathroom,I looked at myself in the mirror.

I laughed to myself about the smudged mascara and frizzy hair,I grabbed one of the makeup wipes I had and decided to remove all of my makeup.

MIGUEL POV

"Okay remember to always tell mommy that you miss daddy okay? And ask like when is he coming back alright?" I said to nessa,she nodded while playing with my hair as I sighed.

"Do you want daddy back?" I asked her,she then looked up at me with her pretty smile

"Yes!" She said making me chuckle

"Good,tell mommy that"

Is it wrong to train her like this? She won't even remember this when she's older so it's fine,I hope y/n is okay and that she's home safe.

"Okay let's get your bag so we can pack your stuff up,"

Y/N POV

I walked out my bathroom in my towel and wet hair seeing my sister out of bed,my eyebrows furrowed.

"Alex?" I called out while looking around,I walked to the doorway of my bedroom "Alexandra"

"Yeah?" I heard downstairs

"Where the hell did you go?" I said going at the stairs,Alex then walked to the stairs as well looking up at me.

"I was hungry" she said as she placed a chip in her mouth,she was still in yesterday's clothes and her makeup was smudged.

"Oh god,get your ass in my shower while I cook you breakfast" I told her,she groaned before placing the chips down on the couch and walking upstairs.

She then walked up to me, "please don't be like mom" she said

"Then don't make me" I told her as she walked into the bathroom.I shook my head before walking into my room to change,I changed into comfy pjs,

I grabbed a different towel to dry my hair,my phone dinged.I grabbed it from my dresser and saw it was a message from miguel,it was a picture of nessa looking into the camera with her chubby cheeks and big eyes with a smile.

I smiled

Miguel :)
*sent an attachment*
On the way!

I responded with 'okay' before turning off my phone and walking downstairs,I walked into the kitchen then started to place the things I'm gonna use to make breakfast.

I turn on the stove before placing the pan on it,i walked to my fridge to get eggs.

TIME SKIP

I place the food onto the paper plate that's for my sister before I heard the knocks on my door,I figured that's miguel with our kid.

I walked to the door and pulled it open revealing Miguel holding nessa who had a big smile,I fake gasped "hi my baby" I said as I grabbed her from Miguel.

I looked back at miguel, "hey" I greeted him as he gave me a weak smile. "Hope you're not mad at me for going out right?"

"Grateful that you're not dead" he said,he looked awkward being at the doorway but we heard movements upstairs

"Hey,is food ready? I'm starving-

Alex stopped as she saw miguel,she smirked "oh shit,if it ain't the mothetfucker that gotten my sister pregnant" she said as he awkwardly chuckled

"Oh god" I said,

"Y/n was just cooking breakfast for me,why don't you stay and eat with us huh? I bet you haven't ate yet" she said as I gave her a look,she raised her eyebrows at me before waving Miguel in.

Miguel walked in before closing the door behind him,I sighed taking nessa to the kitchen. "Haven't had your food in a while" he said

"They're still delicious" Alex said before taking nessa away from me,nessa eyes widen to match Alex's facial expressions.They argue and fight like siblings but nessa knows that's her aunt,

"Hi my pretty pretty girl,how are you?" She spoke to her as she sat down where her plate was,I looked up at miguel.

"You can sit" I said to him,he nodded before sitting across from Alex.He stared at nessa with a smile,I grabbed another paper plate and put the same food I gave Alex to miguel.

He looked at the food and smirked,he began digging in while I made a cup of orange juice for him.I placed it near his plate causing him to look up at me with his eyes.

There's something about his eyes that can draw anyone in,you get nervous if you look into them for at least five-seven seconds. "Thanks" he said as I nodded

I sat next to Alex watching them eat, "you're not gonna eat?" Alex asked as I shook my head

"Not in the mood" I said,miguel gave me a confused look as Alex was distracted with nessa eating some with her hand.

"So how did you find out y/n was out shaking ass?" Alex said causing me to gasp and hit her arm as she giggled.

"There's a child in the room" I whispered

"She's not even paying attention-

"Y/n was throwing some?" Miguel interrupted genuinely confused,I face palmed as Alex chuckled.

"Would you like to know" she said,I shook my head

"No I wasn't,I really wasn't cause I'm not that girl anymore" I said as Alex laughed

"If I gotten you drunk-

"Oh my go-Alex shut up" I said through my teeth,miguel just watched me. "I didn't,okay?" I said to him,it took him a minute but he nodded finally being convinced.

Alex smirked as she continued to feed herself and nessa, "so you have work tomorrow?" Miguel asked

"Yeah" I said nodding before looking back at nessa,Miguel as well stared at nessa.Alex noticed us

"Uh oh,don't stare at my child like that,you gonna scare her" she said making us laugh

This is alright,I'm trying to think😭