#21

Y/N POV

"Ouuu you dirty girl" Alex said as I laughed

"Yeah I guess I tried it" I said putting more drinks in the cooler,

"No like you're poking the bear,he's gonna bite you one day watch"

"Who said I don't want him to?" I said standing up straight as she gasped

"You're trying to have sex with him aren't you?"

"Okay no,I don't wanna just have sex..I don't know I kinda get this feeling in my stomach like I used to when we first started liking each other" i explained,her eyes widen

"You wanna get back together?" She asked pointing at me,I shrugged before looking back seeing my mom with nessa and Miguel with my dad.

"Yeah but most likely he just wants to have sex-

"Oh bullshit,it's miguel,this man worships you..there's no way he just wants to have sex-chica he wants to make love" she mocked trying to make a funny voice making me burst out of laughter

"You're stupid" I said while laughing and pushing her a bit causing her to laugh,my mom looked up at us and smiled seeing her daughters having a good time.

Alex and I didn't always get along,we're sisters so obviously we fight a lot especially with hands.Alex was the reason why I knew how to fight and drag a girl,I know I'm her reason for that too.

As our laughter died down,I looked at my dad and Miguel talking near the grill.My dad smiled letting me know that he's having a good time with Miguel,miguel looked up and turned his head to look at me.

He winked as I smirked at him even though I'm trying to hide the feeling I gotten in my heart when he did that,I looked back at alex.

"So how's this sober life treating you?" I asked her

"Honestly,I could have fun without getting intoxicated so pretty nice" she said taking a sip out of her juice,I nodded

"Que bueno" i spoke,

"Mommy!" I heard making me look at my mom with nessa,nessa was reaching her arms out for me to get her.My mom nodded me for time to come get her,

MIGUEL POV

"How's working miguel" Chris asked,I nodded

"It's good,being a bartender isn't for the weak" I said as he chuckled

"But you're quick with it it right?"

"Of course" he smiled at me,I heard nessa call for y/n causing me to turn my head seeing y/n walk to her and carry her out of rosa's arms.

Y/n grinned at her as nessa did the same,she kissed her chubby cheek before talking to her.That warmed my heart,seeing someone you love with a child is so attractive and that's why I decided to get her pregnant since I knew she would be a beautiful mom.

Did I plan to get her pregnant? No but I didn't care,I knew I had to face her family but I wasn't gonna leave y/n for carrying my child.

The moves y/n are pulling on me is making me think she's feels some way towards me and knowing sex was a big thing for us she's using her specialties,I can't say no to that face of hers.

Her eyes and smile makes me weak,when she makes her voice go soft that pushes me to the edge but knowing I need to keep my cool and be her 'friend' is what drives me crazy.

She knows it drives me crazy,she always drives me nuts ever since I met her but I never liked boring girls which is why I always enjoyed her.

I watched y/n caress our daughter's hair as she laughed with her,To me the woman was perfect and I couldn't let her get away.As teenagers I always told her that if we were to break up I better not see her with another man or I'll make him suffer,

I try to let her live a little but as long as I'm alive,no man should be near her or my daughter.Yeah that's the toxicity in me but fuck it..

Y/N POV

"You hungry?" I asked nessa,she shook her head.I placed her in my lap with her back facing me,

"I want you and daddy" she spoke making me widen my eyes,I tilted my head to see her side profile a bit.

"What do you mean?"

"Right here" she said pointing at the empty seat next to mine,I nervously laughed.

"Okay call for him" I told her,she clapped her hands before calling for him.Miguel turned his head towards us,Vanessa moved her head to signal him to come over as I laughed.

He smiled while walking over, "what's up princess" he said as he bend down a bit to her eye level while I kept my eyes on him.

"She wants us to hang out with her,the both of us" I told him,he looked up at me with a smirk.

"Sure" he said before sitting down,he reached for her hand with his index finger as she wrapped around her hand on his finger.

They smiled and laughed at each other making me grin,he was so gentle and good with her.He moved his eyes up to me,

We held eye contact,he knew what I wanted..I could tell but he needs confirmation so do I if he feels the same way.

"Okay,who wants a hot dog?" My dad said,I broke eye contact and looked at my father.In the corner of my eye,miguel stared a little longer before he let out a chuckle.

He looked back at my dad as my dad was giving my sister one,Miguel turned his head back towards us "you want one?" He asked nessa

She nodded,"good,you gonna like it" he said getting up while having his eyes on me. "What about you? Does mommy want one?" He said in a tone

I tried to hide my smirk by looking away, "I take that as a yes" he spoke before squeezing my shoulder then walking towards my dad.

I took a deep breathe as I looked down at nessa and hugged her, "I'm on to you" I said squinting my eyes at her as she gave me her pretty smile.

Im sorry if I haven't updated the imagines book it's cause I'm focusing on this book but I'll think of something for it so I can update it soon!🙌🏼