400k QnA Answers:

Hey all.

Answer time :)

----------

ZipDrink asks: (Y/N) and Author, what is/are your favorite video games?

(Y/N): I was really into Bloodborne.

I love Elden Ring, personally.

----------

Rotsun71 asks me: What is your main motivation and or inspiration for this story?

I was like many of you once. Bored, sometimes horny, but always wanting to find a good story. But all I saw was shitty grammar and terrible writing. It disgusted me. So I made it my goal to write a true story. One that would satiate that desire I knew I shared with you all.

Also, I like it when people praise the story. :)

----------

Holy-person1987 asks me: Who in your opinion is best boi/girl?

Best girl is Power, without question.

Best boy is Denji.

They add: Finally about to start writing after years of procrastination, really wanna get as amazing as this.

Good luck, friend. I'll be rooting for you!

----------

Zombi3hunt3r18 asks: (Y/N), I demand thee give Nayuta all the headpats, you will give her headpats, will you?

(Y/N): That's the plan, yes.

They add: Power and (Y/N), any chances y'all are thinking about having a child? Knowing Power, I bet she gonna name them heir after the world takeover.

Power: Once the globe has been conquered, I will reign supreme for all eternity! I will, however, grant my children the right to govern their own territories...

(Y/N): That... That's actually surprisingly peaceful...

Power: I have placed a lot of thought into our future dynasty!!!

----------

scorptionzero25 asks: In all seriousness, (Y/N), if you had to choose to save Denji or Power who would you choose?

Denji: Dumbass! Can't you tell that he values us equally and that he'd never be able to-

(Y/N): Power.

Denji: WHA!?

(Y/N): I'm sorry, but if it really came down to it, then I'd choose Power!

Denji: Wha-WHY!?

Power: Suck it, fool!!!

They add: Also, author, are you going to continue this story into the other parts cuz this is like the best CSM story on the app.

Yeah, sure.

Or will I? :)

----------

Your_Shoddy creations asks: (Y/N), how would you feel about meeting different (Y/N)'s from different csm verses? Like swap (Y/N), or the readers (Y/N)'s they made out of you? My (Y/N) is named "Shikyou!". He's got a similar appearance to you, and he's got a younger sister named "Shouko".

(Y/N): I mean... I wouldn't be opposed. It'd be nice seeing other being in a similar situation as I am.

They add: (Y/N), did you have any younger or older siblings before being transported to the csm world? Who would you consider a sibling (other than Aki) with people you know?