500k QnA:

Hey all.

Qna time. :)

----------

xboxfear3 asks: Asa, how much do you love Legs?

Asa: I... I hate him!!!

...

Asa gazes at the ground, biting her lip with a conflicted expression on her face.

They add: Yoru, how do you feel about him?

Yoru: I could care less about him. Night Patroller is the one I want-I mean-the one I want to control.

----------

Liewen23 asks: I think this has been said before, but how do you feel about the Death Devil being confirmed to be the strongest devil, stronger than even Pochita in the manga when at some point in another QnA you had it being Consumption's victim.

I'm just going to say this now:

You could not even comprehend Consumption's full power.

----------

Jobro89 asks: Asa, weezo.

Asa: Wha? What does that even mean-

Asa and Yoru, suddenly reduced to incredibly cartoonish versions of themselves, start inexplicably dancing while Japanese music plays in the background.

-

They add: Nayuta, what are some funny moments you have with Power?

Nayuta: There was the time where I surpassed Power in the field of math, she cried a whole lot. There was also the time where she taught me how to properly love other beings...

Legs: She didn't teach you shit.

-

They add: Denji, what's your secret bro? How were you able to get a girl like Reze?

Denji: What do you mean? I'm, like, super attractive and interesting!

Reze: ...Yeah, of course...!

Denji: See?

-

They add: To everyone, remember this date: 1945 Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 

Reze: What does he mean? Nothing happened there.

Denji: Is it, uh... Kishibe's birthday and hometown or something?

(Y/N): ...

Legs: ...

----------

HammerofThor712 says to me: I really like your story and it has inspired me to make my own csm fic, which is currently on its fourth chapter, with the 5th in production. What I want to ask is how do I manage to write a good chapter for both me and the readers to enjoy? I'm someone who doesn't really care about viewers but I want to make sure they have a good time reading it. I'm releasing a chapter almost every week and stick to a chapter from canon only. Anyways, how do I make a story that will make people feel good about reading it?

I guess I'd say that you want to write what make you feel good. If it makes you feel good, chances are it'll make other people feel good. You shouldn't feel bored while writing. Honestly, I myself am surprised that so many people enjoy (enjoyed? a ton of folks left...) my writing. 

I hope that helps...

They add: I'm also thinking of changing the name because I don't think The Chainsaw Man is a good title in order to draw in people already know the story, and with that title they might be expecting an exact copy of CSM. Which honestly isn't far off.