Character Profile: Legs and (Y/N)

Name: (Y/N)

Name: (Y/N)

Occupation: Superhero, Math tutor, best friend, and big brother.

Age: 18

Hair Color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Race: Devil Hybrid, formerly human.

Devil hybridized with: Consumption Devil.

Devil Traits: Frog-like tongue that serves as his transformation trigger. Can be pulled akin to Denji's ripcord to activate his devil form.

Abilities: Like all hybrids, (Y/N) has superhuman strength, speed, and regeneration. Said regeneration is boosted to an absurd degree when he digests any blood, like all other hybrids. His abilities, coupled with the experience and skill he's gained, make him a formidable opponent, even in his base form.

Devil Form: By pulling his tongue in a similar way Denji pulls his ripcord, (Y/N) can call upon a fraction of Consumption's power. Undergoing a grotesque, and somewhat goofy-looking transformation as frog-like legs burst from the knee down, and his head morphs into a very frog-esque visage. His devil form appears eyeless at first glance, but has eyes situated in his mouth, much to the discomfort of (Y/N). This form serves to multiply his abilities even further, and allows him to better call upon Consumption's other abilities.

Devil Ability-Digest: If (Y/N) is to ingest even a portion of a devil, fiend, contractee, contracted item, etc, he can manifest qualities or abilities of the object. In exchange, the portion consumed is transported anomalously to hell. Digest has unusual properties in hell itself, and can even be used to return limbs to amputees, oddly enough. Using this ability, (Y/N) can even further multiply his power by compounding it with the abilities of other devils. Thanks to this, he can call upon a great variety of powerful abilities thanks to all of the pieces he's taken from friends and enemies alike. A choice favorite of his would-be Reze's bomb devil abilities, which pair well with his hand-to-hand combat style. While I rarely draw (Y/N) while using it, using Digest causes his devil form to mutate, and take on characteristics of the devil he digested. The potency and duration of the abilities are dependent on the power inside of the digested piece, along with its quantity (Bomb Hybrid arms last around five minutes. The Darkness Devil's head lasted nearly an hour at maximum output).

Consumption: If (Y/N) is to ever be brought to the brink of death, the Consumption Devil himself may rise from (Y/N)'s bowels to protect his greatest source of entertainment. As a being able to go toe to toe with the Chainsaw Man while suppressed and not using Digest, Consumption's abilities far eclipse (Y/N)'s by a hilarious degree. No being, barring perhaps the Primal Fears and Horsemen of the Apocalypse, has seen the apex of Consumption's power.

Devil Kinship: Consumption himself is the Fifths Horseman of The Apocalypse, who had his name wiped from history after he was devoured by Chainsaw Man. He used (Y/N)'s desire to be a part of the story to tear open a path between the real world and the world of Chainsaw Man, freeing himself from non-existence and dragging (Y/N) along; starting this story in the first place. Because of Consumption's nature, (Y/N) has a particularly close bond with Nayuta, a reincarnation of the Horseman of Conquest.