Prologue:

Little author's note here:

I'm not doing a recap.

Read Part 1 or you're gonna be so confused.

----------

The Tokyo sky was clear, and the sun shone brightly on a hot morning in March. Despite the ever-present possibility of a brutal death at the hands of devil-kind, the people of this city continued their lives like any other day.

"Devil activity has been on the low for most of the past week, no doubt caused by the diligent work of our heroes!"

A reporter chirped.

"On a related note, we've had a spike in nightly devil killings from unknown parties. It seems our heroes never rest in their crusade against the devils!"

"No devil, no matter how powerful, large, or cunning can stand up to our heroes!!!"

----------

SMASH!!!

"GYAUGH!!!"

One of these "heroes" spat blood as a fist was planted into their gut.

----------

"Hold on... This just in: We're receiving reports that one of the heroes has been spotted fighting in the Chuo District!"

----------

"PLEASE NO!!!"

CRUNCH!!!

This 'hero' screamed as his knee was bent sideways by an unfathomable kick.

-----------

"To any viewers residing in that area, keep your eyes peeled for one of our saviors!"

----------

"OH GOD-"

BWOOSH!!!

The 'hero' screamed, before his face was slammed through ten inches of concrete.

(Y/N) groaned weakly as he was plucked from the hole he had made in the sidewalk, only to be spun and thrown high into the air.

----------

"There he is!!!"

A young boy with an ice cream, cried out, pointing at the figure he saw shoot into the sky. He gasped as another figure shot after it.

"GO GET 'EM, FROG DUDE!!!"

----------

"That's such a stupid name..."

(Y/N) whimpered, hearing the boy down below scream the name the public had given him.

KROOOM!!!

(Y/N)'s face was scrambled as a sound-breaking kick was slammed into it, sending him careening back to the ground.

CRASH!!!

(Y/N)'s body collided with the ground, being buried in a small crater in the earth. He could barely move a muscle as his devil form melted away. He flinched as the person who'd been beating his ass for the past five minutes landed not too far away from him.

"Get up." This person growled.

"D-Don't you think this is a bit much for training..." (Y/N) asked weakly, slowly getting up from the ground. "Legs...?"

?"