Chapter 5 📸

Don’t Be Jealous

Saturday
My eyes fluttered open and I felt arms around me. I guess we fell asleep watching movies last night. I started wiggling around a little and felt his arms tighten around me and he kissed the top of my head
*Good morning sweetheart* in his deep sleepy voice. It makes my heart just melt, I could listen to him talk all day
*Good morning babe*
I lifted my head and put my hands on his chest and rested my head down on top and looked at him. How is he so beautiful? There is no flaws with this man. Everything about him is perfect, and I love his cute little birthmark on his cheek. He leaned his head forward and gave me a soft kiss
*I hope you’re okay with working today. Just to go in and do some paperwork and get the rest of the details about what you’ll be doing*
*Oh yeah it’s no problem at all. I’ll have to go to the coffee shop and give notice as well*
*Why don’t you go get ready and I’ll drive you over to the KQ building*
*Okay sounds good* I felt him move his arms off my body and whined a little as I snuggled my head back against his chest. He laughed at me lightly and kissed the top of my head and sat us both up. It startled me, I was sitting in his lap with my legs around his waist. And he stood up holding me carefully against him and brought us into my bedroom, setting me down on the bed. I started freaking out, if he wants to do something more then he's surely mistaken. Ive never slept with anyone. I decided to save myself until I met the right person. It pissed off a lot of my exes, and boy they turned out to be complete assholes.
He gave me another kiss and walked towards my closet and started looking through my clothes. Picking out a couple things for me. It’s cute how he’s so comfortable with me already that he can just start picking out what I’m going to wear today. He put my clothes down on the bed next to me and kissed me again saying he would wait in the living room while I got ready. I felt bad though, he’s still in the clothes he was wearing yesterday and he’s driving me to the office after I’m done.
I picked up the clothes he set down beside me and giggled a little. A cute crop top, skinny jeans and a cardigan. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out matching bra and panties with a pair of socks and got dressed.