Chapter 12 ☄️

Baby I’m All Yours
(Heavy sexual content-18+)

Very Early Wednesday Morning
Oh my God I made a fool out of myself last night. I’m amazed I didn’t black out and I don’t get hangovers so I’m good anyway. I can feel my body pressed against his, his morning friend poking into my butt. I rolled myself so I was facing him, he has a slight pout right now and he’s still asleep. He's just so adorable. I’ll never get over it. I don’t remember if it was a dream or not, did he say he was falling in love with me? Because I know I’m falling for him, falling hard. There’s just something about him, I feel this deep connection with him, like we’re meant to be together. I rested my hand against his face and gently ran my fingers through his hair and he began to stir a little. I kept moving my fingers through his hair and he opened his eyes and gave me a huge smile
*Good morning princess, do you have a bad hangover?* his sleepy deep voice makes my heart melt
*Nope, no hangover. And I didn’t black out surprisingly. I made a fool out of myself last night and I’m so embarrassed* I hid my face in his chest feeling him chuckle
*Princess you didn’t make a fool out of yourself, I swear*
I peeked up at him and looked into his eyes, and buried my face back in his chest again, his arms tightening around me.
*Baby, I’m not sure if you remember so I’ll say it to you again. I’m falling in love with you*
I thought it was just a dream. My eyes went wide and my heart started to beat faster. He gently lifted my face up by my chin
*I’m falling in love with you too Yeosangie* his lips crashing on mine and he rolled us so his body was on top of mine, our lips still together in perfect harmony. I moved my hands into his hair and lightly tugged again, hearing him let out a small groan, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hand moving down to my hip and gripping me hard.
He pulled away and looked into my eyes and started kissing my face, down my neck to my collarbones and biting me, making me gasp, my face going completely red. His hips rolling against me, grinding himself into me, it made me moan lightly. Leaving me wanting more. My body feels hot and my panties are slowly becoming soaked from him grinding himself into me. And he kept kissing and biting my neck. It’s driving me crazy.
*Baby can I?*
He was lifting up my shirt slowly, his hand touching my body made me shiver. I pushed him up and took my shirt off. I slid my hand down his body, feeling his muscles and abs beneath my hand. He kissed me tenderly all over my body, there wasn’t a part on my body that he didn’t softly caress, he’s being so gentle with me. His lips kept moving down until he reached the top of my panties, and he was making eye contact with me, taking the fabric between his teeth and I gave him a small nod giving him permission. He slid them off with his teeth, kissing the inside of my thighs until he reached my heat. Using his tongue against me, my back arched. I’ve never felt this before, it feels so good. He kept moving his tongue around my whole area, and slowly he put one of his fingers in me, my hands gripping the sheet as he moved his finger and kept using his tongue on me. He put another finger in me, making me gasp, it hurts but he’s making me feel so good at the same time. Moving his fingers faster and curling slightly I moaned so loud and he kept going. His tongue and fingers are going to send me over the edge. I was moaning so much, I was getting a weird feeling, just a little bit more and I finished. My breathing heavy, my face red and my heart is racing. I can’t believe what just happened. And he looked me right in the eyes and licked his fingers clean from being inside me. I can feel my legs trembling but it didn’t stop me. I sat up and made him lay down on his back and took off his boxers, seeing his big hard member and taking it in my hand, pumping him slowly, and hearing him groan in response. I leaned my head down until my mouth was wrapped around him, he had his eyes closed and his breathing became heavy. I kept moving, taking him all in and I didn’t stop, even when I gagged a little. It turned me on more hearing how satisfied he is because of me. His hand going into my hair, and moving his hips as I kept going until he finished in my mouth. Hitting the back of my throat and I swallowed, cleaning the rest off with my mouth.
He grabbed me, making me straddle him and kissed every part of my neck until he got to my lips, crashing together desperate and needy.
*Princess are you okay*
*Yes, I’m feeling pretty good right now* and I rolled my hips, and grinded myself into him feeling him get hard again, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back and started biting my neck, I don’t want him to stop.
He moved us until he was laying on top of me in between my legs and kissing me passionately. I put my hands back in his hair
*Princess are you sure?*
*Yeah baby, I am*
He moved his hand down and lined himself up with my core and gently pushed his tip in and I gasped hard, it fucking hurts. I didn’t mean to but I pulled his hair. I quickly moved my hands to his back instead
*tell me if you want me to stop and I will princess, keep your hands in my hair if you want, you won’t hurt me*
*Baby just keep going slow, it hurts*
He pushed himself in a little further and my nails dug into his back, he paused and was looking into my eyes, I gave him the okay to keep going. He pushed himself in more, my nails digging into his back even more, he was giving me small kisses all over my face saying that I was doing good and he’s halfway in now. I looked at him and told him just keep going until he’s fully inside me, he asked me if I was sure and I told him yes.
He finished pushing himself inside me and I cried out a little in pain. Scratching his back even more and he was still giving me gentle kisses all over my face, not moving. It still really fucking hurts but I’m slowly adjusting to him. I gave him a small nod and he started to move slowly and it still hurt as he thrusted in me, and after a couple minutes it didn’t hurt anymore and it started to feel really good. And he could tell that I was okay now and started moving faster, I kept scratching his back and my legs tightened around his waist as he kept thrusting into me. Moving harder and faster, the room filled up full of our moans. He lifted himself up a little with his hands on either side of my head and his body in the air and started slamming himself into me and I lightly screamed, he was hitting the same spot he was earlier and started moving faster and harder. It was building inside me again. A couple more thrusts and I finished again with my legs shaking around him and moaning loudly. He kept going in that position and really gave it all he had, slamming into me so fast until he reached his own high. Both panting messes and covered in a layer of sweat.
He laid down beside me, both of us on our sides and I had my hand on the side of his face, his arm around my waist pulling me against him kissing my forehead
*I love you, Lorraina*
*I love you too Yeosang* I sat up and pushed him so he was on his back so I could lay on top of him and listened to his rapid heart beat, his fingers going through my hair.