Chapter 37 🎧

Run Away From My Heart

Tuesday Afternoon Continued

I was sitting in the car looking out the window. Wondering if I was making the right decision. The driver asked me where I wanted to go but I don't know where I want to go. Should I ask to be taken to the airport? I'm not sure right now. I asked him if he could just drive, until I can figure out where I wanted to go.

Twenty minutes must have gone by and my phone wouldn't stop going off so I had to turn it to do not disturb. I can't handle talking to any of them right now. I feel like I've made the biggest mistake by agreeing to come with them. By agreeing to work with the company in the first place.

The car was turning into a Starbucks parking lot

*I hope you don't mind miss, I just want to get a coffee and use the restroom*

*It's no problem at all. I'll come in as well, I can use a coffee too*

We both went inside and I had my phone with me. It was only then that I had realized I left my purse back at the venue. How am I supposed to leave and go home if I don't have any of my things. I'll have to wait until they're on stage to go back and get my things. I'll just have to see if the driver won't mind paying for my coffee and I'll just transfer him the money through my banking app.

A man dressed in a suit approached me.

*Excuse me are you Lee Lorraina?*

*I'm sorry and who are you?*

*I'm a representative from FNC Entertainment and ive been asked to speak with you*

*Alright. I guess we can sit down and talk. I only have about ten minutes until I have to go*

*No worries miss, it won't take that long. I'll only need five minutes of your time*

He offered to buy me a coffee and said he was getting one for himself, well he more insisted on getting me a coffee. How on earth did we end up in the same place at the same time? By pure luck? It must be ... we got our coffees and sat down at the table, the driver came over to me and said he would be waiting for me in the car

*so how can I help you today sir?*

*Please, there's no need to call me sir. The word has spread through the K Pop industry about your singing voice and your amazing talent. And it is by pure luck that I ran into you today. There was talk among my office about you and everyone has been told to be on the lookout for you*

My facial expression in nothing but confusion. How can the word have gone around that fast? All that anyone would know is that I would be performing with Ateez now. Is it really that big of a deal?

*I've been told to talk to you about possibly signing with our company. We will get you all the training you require as an idol, you would have your own team of stylists for hair, makeup and wardrobe. A dance teacher to work with you for choreography for your own songs. We want to help you reach your full potential as an idol*

*Oh wow, I have no idea what to say right now, that sounds like an amazing opportunity*

*You don't need to say anything else, I'll give you my card and take some time to think about it. And thank you very much for giving me some of your time today. I'll leave you to it and have a nice day Miss Lorraina*

*Okay thank you so much, have a good day too*

I sat there in awe, by some luck I've already gotten an offer to be signed with a company to become a solo artist. Holy shit