Chapter 8 💧

Wandering Eyes, Lingering Hands

Sunday Morning

I stretched out and felt him behind me, on his side. I rolled over and started spooning him. Feeling his muscles under his shirt, gently resting my hand on his abs. His body is so warm, and he groaned lightly. I think it's maybe six thirty in the morning. And I need to shower and get ready.
I sat up and stretched again letting out a little whine in the process. I was just about to crawl to the side of the bed to start getting ready for the day when arms were around my waist and he slammed me against the bed like we were in a wrestling show or something and I let out a small squeal. He was hovering above me with a smirk on his face, my heart beating fast and my eyes wide.
*Yeosang what the hell are you doing* my eyebrows furrowed a little and my cheeks heated up
*Good morning Princess* and he kissed me, melting away any annoyance I may have had. I wrapped my arms and legs around him pulling him tight against me, feeling his big morning friend against my clothed heat. My body started feeling hot. I started to feel a little like a brat. I let go and pushed him off me rolling over and on top of him, my body low almost touching his my eyes looking into his and I rolled my hips against him, hearing him groan made me feel something inside and my body started getting excited. I lowered my lips until I was kissing his neck, moving my lips lower, and pulling his shirt down so I could kiss part of his chest. Coming back up I kept kissing him and slowly opened my mouth for my teeth to graze against his neck, he shivered in response, I must be doing something right to him. And I sank my teeth into his neck lightly at first, his hands grabbing my hips hard as I kept rolling myself into him. I started to bite him harder, and the harder I bit him, the harder his fingers started digging into my skin.
I abruptly stopped. Looked at him and gave him a big toothy grin and got off of him and walked to the bathroom leaving him there frustrated and satisfied with myself for what I just did.
I stepped in the bathroom and turned on the light and looked at myself in the mirror, my face red, my heart pounding and I looked at my neck and chest and saw that he'd left hickeys all over me. My eyes went wide as I grazed my fingers over it. I'm definitely going to need to put makeup over that so no one will see it. Moments later he was behind me, his fingers back on my hips digging into me. He wrapped one arm around my waist and used his other hand and bent me forward over the counter. Pushing his dick into me, I let out a soft moan. His hand went to my hair and he grabbed a fistful and pulled my head back and moved his head closer to me, his lips at my ear, growling out asking me why I was acting like a brat. I pushed my butt into him more and moaned out to him that I thought it was fun. He smacked my ass hard and grinded himself into me, I can feel my panties are so wet right now. And he let go. Spun me around and lifted me up onto the counter, standing in between my legs and he kissed me softly.
*Keep it up princess and you're going to find out what happens*
He lips gently trailed down my neck, and he stopped again and looked into my eyes with a smile and told me to start getting ready. He moved away from me and I hopped down from the counter and turned to look in the mirror again so I could brush my teeth and he smacked my ass hard making me let out another whine and he left the room.
I did my hair the same way I always do, and did my makeup more intense today.