{ 44 }

( cw // smut - literally the entire chapter is smut nothing else happens so if you're uncomfy with it you can just skip the whole chapter )

they felt frozen in time for a moment, and honestly, they were okay with that. they wanted to stay here forever, just looking at each other and knowing that they love one another. george hadn't expected clay to say that, and clay didn't expect george to say it back- at least not so soon.

like a magnetic force, they started coming closer and closer together, bodies turning uncomfortably in their seats to face each other. their lips crashed together as they struggled to hold onto each other over the center console. clay held george's face while george's hands tangled into clay's curls, pulling him closer and sending him into a whole different universe. clay was immediately deepening the kiss, their mouths smiling against each other.

the pain from twisting his torso was starting to become a problem for george, so he lifted his legs onto his seat and then swung himself over the center console and into clay's lap, all without disconnecting their kiss. clay could've sworn he had accidentally moaned because of how hot that was.

now, they could really get close and let their hands roam. clay's hands were immediately trailing down to george's waist, one going to his hip and grabbing the skin. george had a hand still in clay's hair and the other on his bare chest to help support himself. their tongues were desperately trying to taste every corner of their mouths, the make-out becoming sloppier with every second.

george took advantage of the grip he had on clay's curls and pulled the blond's head back, then bringing himself forward to keep their mouths connected. when he did, his hips rolled forward too.

"fuck," clay mumbled into george's mouth.

cracking a devilish smile, george let the hand on clay's chest sink farther, then suddenly he felt clay's hand on his wrist.

clay pulled away from the kiss, seeing how george kept chasing after it. he had to cup george's face to get him to pay attention. "you have to drive home, george," clay reminded with a laugh. his face was flushed a deep shade that looked nearly hot pink in the dark.

"you really want to stop now?" george asked even though he already knew the answer. just for the sake of teasing clay, he lifted his ass off of clay's lap just to sit back down again, grinding their crotches together and pulling moans from both of their throats.

opening his eyes to look at his boyfriend, clay suggested, "backseat?"

george giggled; they had been made up for less than an hour and they were already too impatient to even drive home. they had never fucked in a car before, but how could george turn that down. "you drive me crazy," he told clay before kissing him again. the movements of his hips resumed and they were both insanely worked up, melting from just that.

again, clay pulled away. "i didn't hear a yes or no, george," clay brought up. he wanted full consent.

"fuck, yes. a million times, yes," george confirmed with a particularly rough roll of his hips into clay's. they were already moaning and panting.

clay retracted his hands from george's body so he could get up, which he did. his thighs were already shaking when he climbed into the backseat. clay
followed, having a bit more trouble than george did. luckily, his backseat was pretty spacious.

once they were both in the back, they just took a moment to stare at each other. their cheeks were red, eyes half-lidded yet eager, hair messed up, and their dicks were straining against their pants. they both laughed at each other before george crawled back onto clay, shutting him up with his lips. clay sat in the middle seat with george straddling him, and it was pretty clear how they would be doing this.