one

Hyunjins pov

Well my life has been thrown upside down recently

I keep having these nightmares and panic attacks , my skin always crawls as I feel like eyes are watching me wherever I go. Even my own paintings make me uncomfortable.
Not to mention the hallucinations

My parents sent me to the church to preform an exorcism  on me or something.
They're religious and believed what was happening to me was because satan was using me as a puppet. I say they're stupid and it's why I don't follow religion.

The doctors said its because I'm suffering from either PTSD ,psychosis or both.
On top of my depression thats just fantastic.

But it doesn't matter, the government have taken me away from my pshyco parents and are gonna take me to these two young men who both studied in child mental health. I'm scared. But anything is better than those crazy religions assholes.

They better be better than them atleast

Chans pov

" chan clean the kitchen, please, We are being put in care of a whole ass teenager we need to present ourselves nicely so this kid will trust us to help him with his mental health issues" minho yelled from the other room

" I'm trying baby, dont worry. He'll like us I'm sure of it" I replied then going back to stashing all the loose cereal boxes away " they're lucky we have so many spare rooms in this house so that he can have one" I laughed

" I'm pretty sure we were picked purely because we are the only couple in town with this many bedrooms in our house " he responded

" all because I did psychology and you did child mental health" I smiled to myself proudly " we are so smart "

He walked into the room with a slight smile on his face then came over to me and pecked my lips "pay attention to the job at hand or you wont get anything tonight"

" baby" I replied "that's mean"

" lifes unfair" he shrugged

I smiled and pulled him in by his waist then kissing his lips again "you're cute"

His cheeks flushed pink " what did I say? Get back to work mr psychologist/music producer"

" anything for you angel" I smothered his face in kisses before releasing him

" you're so cheesy " he grimaced, but I could see a slight smile on his pretty lips " alright, you finnish in here. I'll go sort out his room "

" ok" I nodded getting back to what I was doing the second I could no longer watch his ass as he exited the room  "jesus christ hes attractive " I began to re arrange the fridge so it was less of a mess " and hes mine, how did I get so lucky?"

Minhos pov

I put soonie doongie and dori into their room while I sorted out the kids room. We hadnt been given much information, we just knew he was allergic to cats his age and his gender, so I made sure soonie doongie and dori didn't touch his room at all.

He was bringing some stuff with him, his belongings and such. So I wanted to make sure he had room to make this place comfortable and homey to him. We were told he had medication so we need to keep that safe so he doesn't end up overdosing on it or being a stupid teen.

I started by moving the bed to the centre of the room and then continuing from there, in the end I had re designed the whole room. Which lead me to thinking that we may have to re paint it so hes more comfortable.

I just want him to be happy, we are becoming his legal guardians. Its important that hes comfortable.

Hyunjins POV

The car pulled up outside this nice house, I hugged kkami as a form of comfort. My legs beginning to shake as I stepped out of the car and felt eyes on me

Just leave me alone, stop staring at me , do I look weird? Are you talking shit about me? Why are you so judgemental? Just stop looking at me!

My thought were racing yet no one was really around for me to feel like this. I'm just a crazy person at this point, I belong in a straitjacket locked in a plain room muttering my psychotic thoughts to myself in the corner.

I was lead to the front door, when the men who were driving knocked on the door it only took about five seconds for someone to tell us it was open

Two men who had happy faces walked over to us , one had quiet cat like features the other had more....wolf like features.

" hello, sirs" the agent shook their hands " this hyunjin" they gave me a warm smile and nodded to me " hyunjin, these are your new legal guardians bangchan " he pointed to the wolf like one "and minho "

I gave a nervous look

" nice to meet you hyunjin " minho gave me a reassuring look in return

" n-nice to meet you too, sir" I bowed to him like my parents always told me too

" you don't need to call us sir, you can call us whatever your comfortable with . No need to be formal with us" bangchan smiled

" o-ok" I nodded nervously "this is k-kkami, is it ok If hes with me?"

" of course, we already have pets a few more wont cause any harm. I think kkami will get along with berry" bangchan nodded

" whose b-berry?"

" shes our king Charles spaniel" minho explained " we also have three cats, but we will keep them away from you. Dont worry"

I nodded

" alright, I think I can leave now" the agent spoke up " you'll have another one coming your way tommorow "

"Huh?" the twos heads snapped towards him

" another kid is coming your way tommorow " he repeated

" o-ok"

He thanked them before leaving

" re check the email. How many kids did we agree to look after?" Minho asked chan

" I'll check later, hun" he wrapped an arm around the others waist and kissed his temple "for now lets just settle hyunjin in"

" yeah, let's. How many bags have you got?"

" uhm, I have three " I replied then picking them up " they're only small, my parents are religious. They don't believe in material things, they said you only need clothes a bible and gods love "

" oh" minho nodded " I get it, my parents were religious. I got kicked out because of my relationship with chan. But my parents had similar views on material things and stuff. Now cmon, let's get you to your room. Yeah?"

I nodded and followed the two to where my bedroom was