forty eight

Minhos pov

I stormed towards the front desk with clenched fists and an angry face " tell me where I can find a doctor to scream at." I said to the receptionist

" oh...uh...what?" She looked confused

" they just made me , my family and a friend of my kids sit around crying for two hours thinking my son was dead. They got called in and checked and confirmed him dead but he woke up and it turned out he just wasn't attached to the breathing monitor anymore" I tried to keep my cool as I explained " how did they miss that?"

" oh...uhm, I don't exactly know" she replied " do you want me to call the doctors assigned to the room your son is in?"

" yes, his name is Lee felix"

Suddenly I felt someone grab my forearm and turned around to see chan " baby, don't " he said " We can deal with all this later. Right now the kids need us."

" but-"

" no buts, we can talk to the doctors once the kids and you are calmed down" he replied " Mrs, sorry to waste your time but you don't need to call the doctors. "

" o...okay?" She nodded

Chan took my back to the room, I resisted but he was far stronger than me " baby" he sighed and turned around " don't make me carry you, I've said we can deal with it later. I haven't said you couldn't tell them off. Will you stop pulling against me?"

" sorry..." I mumbled,  feeling slightly guilty " I'm just...angry"

" it's fine. You have every right to be, love" he cupped my cheek " but cmon. Let's go,  I know you don't like being carried in public but I will carry you if you don't come with me"

I whined and obediently walked with my hand in his back to felixs room

Hyunjins pov

I laid on my mattress with kai , just staring at the ceiling " you feeling okay?" He asked and rolled onto his side to face me

" yeah...on edge, but okay" I replied

" good " he combed his long fingers through my hair making me blush softly " are you sure you still want me to stay with you tonight "

" absolutely, i need you more now that everythings happened...Im still kinda stressed from it all" I replied

" I noticed, your breath keeps hitching" he hummed " he's okay, you're all fine. There's no need to be panicked at all"

" I guess you're right but....what if something like that happens again but the machine is attached and he's actually gone?" I whimpered

" trust me, he'll be okay hyung" he re assured then cupped my cheek " he's strong, he can get through it. If he wasn't strong , he wouldn't have survived the lab"

" you're right, sorry I'm being dramatic" I sighed

" you're not being dramatic, prince. The way you feel is completely justified , you have every right to be afraid" he replied " I'm just saying you don't have to be"

I nodded and cuddled into his chest for some comfort, he immediately wrapped his arms around me knowing that I just needed to be held right now

Chans pov

I glared at the boy holding my son in his arms , I'm suspicious of him. I can't have any of my kids hurt , if he hurts hyunjin I will end him.

" baby" minho tugged me to one of the mattresses on the floor " hug me "

I smiled softly at my adorable boyfriend and cuddled up with him

" mom , dad" jeongin said " can I cuddle with you? I need comfort I feel...triggered"

" sh triggered or...like panic attack triggered?" Hummed minho

" kinda both " he mumbled

We made space between us for the youngest and wrapped our arms around him " is felix gonna be okay?" He half whispered

" yeah, he'll be fine " I rubbed his back "we'll make sure of it baby bread"

I gave minho a worried look, they needed us now more than ever and they terrified me, what if we fucked it up?

Minho seemed to have almost sensed my thoughts and ran his fingers through my hair and miming a "we can do this"

I smiled gently and nodded, pecking the top if innies head as he buried his face into my shoulder and me and min hugged him from both angles