forty one

Seungmins pov

I stood anxiously behind dad , the family stood around the table with confused looks on their faces

" so, everyone " dad started, I fiddled with my fingers and looked down out of both excitement and fear " seungmin has been feeling alot of things recently"

" have we hurt him?" Felix immediately spat out" I'm so sorry seungmin whatever I did I-"

" no felix " dad chuckled " it's not that. Seungmin has been having a bit of a crisis, they feels like they want to be a girl. But they also want to be a boy at the same time. I obviously re assured them and told them that we would support them unconditionally throughout their whole decision, but for now . Because they said they don't know what they want to be right now, seungmin is non binary. They were to afraid to tell you themself , so please be kind "

" be kind! Of course I'm gonna be kind they're my sibling!" Exclaimed jeongin

I felt my eyes well with happy tears as I walked right into my brothers arms, all the others hugging me too

" so, seungmin " hyunjin said "you ready for the photoshoot? Felix and jeongin have been styling you and doing your makeup for houurrsss"

" shut up" I giggled and slapped his arm " it hasn't been that long, you impatient rat!"

" oh you're so gonna get it!" He exclaimed, beginning to run at me

I squeaked and ran away " HYUNJIN YOURE GONNA MAKE ME SWEAT MY MAKEUP OFF!"

Minhos pov

The kids laughed at the other twos antics then followed after them , I walked to my boyfriend and planted a kiss on his lips " how long have you known?" I hummed

" litterally ten minutes " he chuckled "I'm happy that they told me though "

" I'm happy they told all of us" I replied,  allowing him to wrap his arms around my waist and kiss me again " I wouldn't want them to suffer. I love all my kids so deeply , I just need them to be happy. All of them"

" I know baby" he moved a piece of hair from my face with one hand then pecking my forehead gently " every time one of them gets the confidence to tell us something big about themselves, we're one step closer to then being better "

Chans pov

Suddenly my phone wrang, the hospital. I picked it up quickly and answered, putting it on speaker " hello" said a lady " I'm doctor. Smith, the doctor who took your sons bloodtests the other week"

" oh, do you have his results?" I asked worryingly

" he had trulicity injected into him, the constant injection made him over dose. Overdosing on trucility causes vomiting and low blood sugar levels which is what caused the passing out. Its usually used for type 2 diabetes " She explained " has he been sick since then?"

" no...not as far as we know...he doesn't like telling us about the serious things going on with him" minho said anxiously

" well, you may want to talk to him. If he has been sick, I recommend going going to the doctor because the trucility has poisoned him . If not, there's no long term effects " she explained

" shit" minho whispered and tried to control his breathing

" okay, thank you" I nodded then hung up and hugged minho tightly " he'll be okay, okay?"

" it's just one drama after the next..." he mumbled " will anything ever be normal?"

" of course it will baby, give it time" i replied assured and buried my nose into the top of his head

But did I know that? He was right, it was just drama after drama after drama....was it going to get better?

I quickly got rid of those thoughts as I held him close to me, I don't believe any of that stuff. I need to be strong and not give in for minho and all the kids no matter what the circumstances,  they're my family and i need to protect them.