fifty one

No ones pov

It was normal, too normal. The house was tense, waiting for something bad to happen, waiting for someone to get hurt...but nothing ever came, everyone was...stiff around eachother, not really knowing how to deal with the lack of chaos and sadness.

Minho and chan were obviously worried about their kids

"They're so....uncomfortable, It seems...." bangchan mumbled

Minho nodded in agreement "they've been dealing with saddening and anxiety inducing situations for ages now...nothing bad has happened and its confusing them..."

"They'll adjust soon...I hope" chan sighed "I've got the plan for their therapy sessions with me, stuff about how they can manage anxiety and manage their disorders and mental issues. How bout you?"

"I've got some stuff, different for each child cus I work in a more....emotional zone than you do, you work with controlling reactions and I work with...what causes the reactions, yknow? I'm doing a deep dive on schizophrenia so I can help hyunjin, he seems to need it the most...his episodes aren't getting any better"

"Mm...I've got alot of stuff down for what I need to do with Seungmin, they're so easily enraged. I just need to find a method that calms that, I know they're kids and some kids don't understand how the brain works...but our kids aren't dumb and they wanna get better...so im hoping the information I give them will sink in" chan nodded

"They'll listen" minho held chans hand "I know they will, we are more than therapists we are their parents...they trust us" he smiled softly "I'll go check on them while you work on the timetable..."

"Thanks baby"

They shared a kiss

Minhos pov

I wandered into the living room, felix was reading a book, jisung and jeongin were cuddled up together watching the sidemen on jeongins phone and hyunjin was smiling to his phone

With a smile I wandered over and sat beside Hyunjin "Heya honey" I smiled and played with his dyed hair "you seem happy, is it kai?"

"Y-yeah" he blushed

"Awww, my baby is in loveeeee~" I gave him gentle forehead kisses

Felix snickered "yeah, and dad's about ready to kill kai the next time he so much as looks at hyunnie"

Hyunjin sighed "you got that right"

I smiled "alright everyone, time for bed..." I looked over at jisung and jeongin, they were asleep "they can sleep here...they look so cute like that, but you felix and you hyunjin too bed with you"

"Alright, alright we're going" felix laughed and dragged hyunjin to his bedroom

I knew they were probably gonna stay up all night talking, but as long as they were happy and not tense anymore that was alright.

After a while I decided to check the other kids rooms, making sure they were going to bed too.

"Changbin sweetie, time for bed" I walked into his room

"Noooo....can I atleast be given a bit of a cuddle first...?" He asked "my insomnia has been so bad lately...cuddles help"

"Of course I can cuddle you dwaekii" I tucked him in and cuddled up beside him "my eldest, so big and strong....take care of your siblings for me...whether you live with us here or in Europe....I want you to make sure that they can rely on their oldest brother if they ever don't wanna tell me or chan something"

Changbin smiled "of course...I don't wanna see em hurt"

"Good"

We cuddled for a little while longer until Changbin was asleep, I pecked his forehead and left the room.

I wandered down the hall to Seungmin’s room

The floorboards creaked alittle as I walked....something felt off.....eerie....could this be the big panic everyone had been anticipating?

I slowly opened Seungmin’s bedroom door "hey there sweetheart..."

As I looked into the room my heart stopped....no, what's wrong?!

"C-CHAN! CMERE...NOW!"

I heard chan  hurtle up the stairs and towards me "who's hurt!?" He said

"S-Seungmin....they're unconscious" I gulped

Seungmin laid unconscious in the middle of their room on the carpet

"Shit" chan mumbled

Why...why did this always happen to us?...and right after felix was brought home from hospital? Fuck...what was gonna end this series of anxiety inducing events?