five

Hyunjins pov

" this food is really good minho" I hummed as I ate, having talked about my issues with him a couple times I had a better understanding plus the meds have really calmed me down

" thank you " he smiled

" yeah, this is great" felix nodded, he had a shockingly deep voice for someone who looked so adorable " I'm sorry about just coming into your life out of nowhere by the way. I dont mean to be a burden "

" you're not a burden lix" minho leant on the table and faced us "dont worry about it" he ruffled his hair

" but I do need to worry about it" felix protested " because if I'm a burden on you or if I'm too annoying you'll leave me like everyone else does "

Minhos eyes went from soft to shocked immediately "felix, hun" he held the shorters hand "you're here because you need someone who is willing to get you better and love you unconditionally without giving up. Me and chan were chosen because we are younger and because of our degrees, both of which meaning we are able to understand what's going through your head a little better."

"Sorry"

" dont apologise " minho hummed " it's not your fault. You were brought up in a way that's made you have the mindset that you cant trust anyone. Its gonna take a while for you to let down your walls and trust us fully ,but we are patient and are willing to wait until you're ready to talk to us."

Minhos the best , hes such a mom like person. Hes great at re assurance, hes good at talking to kids , his cooking is to die for and hes kind and funny.

Chan walked into the room just then " guys" he said, we all looked his way " how would you feel if the next one of you kiddos to come in here could be considered a......troublemaker?"

" w-what do you mean by that?" Felix asked

" well, the reason hes coming is because he got arrested...so" he replied

" what for?" Minho walked over and took the file " breaking and entering , vandalism and arson. Wow."

" oh" I sighed " theres a reason though right?"

" yes, but its personal. I dont think I'm legally allowed to tell you" bangchan replied " but I'm sure that in time he will tell you himself. "

Minho was motherly but chan acted alot like the dad I want, hes kind, he cares about us, he wants to make sure we are happy and comfortable in the situation we are in and minho said he was gonna do alot more to help us with our depression than he was capable of. But chan was still working on it.

Seungmins pov

I sat in the cell I was going to be in for the rest of the night until I go to this new place tommorow.

It was stupid, I'm 18 next year. I dont need new parents I don't need siblings i just need to get away from my real parents.
I need to escape the constant abuse
Being beaten being yelled at having to sleep with my door locked so neither walk in and drunkenly rant at me about how disappointing I am.

" hey!" An officer hit the bars "sleep , kim, now"

" fuck you" I spat " I'll sleep when I want. "

" what did you just say to me?" He raised an eyebrow and lifted his baton at me, my blood ran cold

" sorry " I looked down, my eyes welling with tears

Why am I so weak? I need to stand up for myself against violence for once.

" that's what I thought. " he walked away

I lied down against my bed and shut my eyes, wherever I go tommorow I know its somewhere where I'm not going to put up with the shit I'm put through anymore.

I winced as my bruised cheek made contact with the bed, I'm so pathetic.
Luckily sleep can make me forget about all of that.