fifty three

Bangchans pov

I held minho close in my arms in our bed, we were talking about the whole situation and had been for ages now.

"Chan I've failed..." Minho wept in my arms "why...so many times...why can't I make them happy. First jisungs pill incident, then changbin cutting, then the whole introduction thing at school with Hyunjin, then your parents

"Hey...hey, you haven't failed anyone" I rubbed his back "you're a great parent...but we have six kids, we can't predict what every single one of them are feeling"

"But I'm meant too! I'm their mum...I...they have enough trauma already without being neglected by me!" He cried hard

"You're not neglecting them...you're trying your best and they know it...its okay, don't cry my love...don't cry" I kissed him gently and whispered to him "it's okay...its okay, they're all alright baby"

"But...seungmin tried to kill themself....what if one day one of my babies succeeds? I'm scared...I don't want to loose my babies they're so precious to me.." he whimpered, I nodded and kissed him again

"I know they are, but we're gonna help them as much as we can alright?" I smiled "dont worry my precious baby, it's allll gonna be okay in the end."

He hid his face in my chest and held me close, that's when Seungmin waddled into the room.

"What's wrong minnie?" I asked them

They sniffled and walked over, hugging me "I'm so sorry"

"Hey, its okay bug. Why are you up at 2 am love? Cmon, get in bed with me and your mom- tell us everything that's wrong" I mumbled and opened the covers, they got in and laid between me and minho

"My baby" minho hugged them tight "tell me everything..."

"I...I...I'm scared...I'm scared someone would hurt me again...like...like that group did....and I felt like all my siblings where judging me...nothing bad had happened it...it felt like they wanted the next bad thing to happen to me..."

"Oh bug.." I sighed "they love you, none of them wanted you to hurt yourself. You're their sibling, love. They would never want you to be harmed."

They sniffled and held onto their mom "mama"

Minho smiled gently "Yes puppy?"

"Thank you for being the best mom in the world...." they said then looked towards me "and Thank you for being the best dad in the world"

Minho teared up and held seungmin as close and he possibly could then wiped their tears "my precious angel....I'm trying my hardest...but I'm not the best"

"You are" Seungmin replied "best mom in the world!"

Minho chuckled and sandwiched Seungmin between the both of us and kissed their cheek. "Alright, alright. Now get some sleep puppy"

"Okay...night mom, night dad"

"Night puppy"

"Night bug" I pecked their forehead and slowly but surely, we all fell sound asleep