fifty six

Kais pov

It was early, 3:17 am to be exact. I hadn't got a wink of sleep, I had just been holding and caressing Hyunjins soft face all night as he mumbled and rambled away in his sleep, how was I meant to sleep? What if I missed out on his cuteness? And to be honest, i was way too excited about being invited on his familys trip to even try to sleep.

Hyunjin’s elegant hands found mine as his eyes slowly opened "mmm...why you awake...go sleep..." he mumbled as his eyes drooped close once more, I smiled and stroked his nose only making him drowsier

"It's okay prince, you just get some shut eye, I'm okay" i smiled at his cute little face and pecked his forehead

He nodded and went back to his sleepy rambles, I couldn't help but smile.

How did I land a boy like him?

Bangchans pov

Minho and I were in bed, well...minho was pinned to the bed and I was on top of him, kissing him slowly but seductivley.

We loved our kids, but we never got a minute to ourselves to just...make out. So here we were, letting off some much needed steam.

Minhos hands laced through my hair, my hands held his hips down against the mattress as our lips collided in a loving, messy , make out sesh. My tounge explored his mouth while his explored mine and he let out soft moans.

We probably weren't gonna go further than this tonight, but I didn't mind, the way he touched me and the noises he made were more than enough to prove to me that he loved me, that he wanted me still. Which I knew anyway but this was just double confirmation.

He began to lean closer into the kiss, I smirked gently and allowed him more access since he clearly was desperate for it.

I know Minho had been stressed out recently, I know everything was a bit much for him, and he didn't have alot of hobbies beside cooking and dancing...both which seemed to frustrate him at times even though they're meant to calm him. So usually when he's stressed he'll just make out with me.

Which is my favourite out of the three by far.

"I love you Bangchan" he mumbled against my lips "so fucking much"

"I love you too"

He smiled into the kiss and after a short while I stopped kissing him seeing he was getting out of breath, he stared up at me with a happy, lovey dovey smile

"I needed that" he said softly, I nodded in agreement

"Just wait till the Maldives baby, the kids will be occupied at the beach then you have me alllll to yourself" I winked

"Thank god for holidays"

I chuckled and pulled him under the covers with me "yknow how late it is?" I laughed softly

"Yeah...I noticed, I know I'm gonna look like a zombie in the morning but to be honest....I'm just happy have gotten some time with you, I love our babies more than anything in the world, but I need some action somtimes" he sighed then laughed "God I sound like the worst mom"

"No, don't say that, you're the best mom to those kids. And you know it, but every human has needs, you're just trying not to enact the sexual ones infront of your kids which in fact makes you a better parent" I said sternly

"You're the best boyfriend ever"

"Dont call me that"

"What....the best boyfriend ever?" Minhos brows furrowed

"Your boyfriend, dont call me your boyfriend"

Minhos eyes filled with fear "B-baby? You aren't breaking up with me are you, you just said you love me! The kids will be distraught, felix will think you're abandoning him too! Please don't leave me-"

I laughed and rolled over , grabbing something from the counter

"No, honey, Im not leaving you, but...I don't wanna be your boyfriend anymore...cus...I'd much rather be your husband" i kissed his lips and opened a ring box to him, presenting him with a gorgeous silver ring incrested with opals

Minho smacked my arm "don't scare me like that!"

Then the realisation sunk in

"Wait...wait a second you're proposing!"

I laughed and nodded, he screamed with joy and hugged me tighter than ever before nodding vigorously while sobbing his heart out

I smiled and stroked his hair while slipping the ring on his finger

"Dont cry, my pretty little fiance..." I said softly as he calmed down

He whimpered "I love you so much...so so so much"

"I love you too husband to be" I rested my forehead on his and intertwined our fingers "and, another piece of good news"

"What is it?"

"The adoption papers for our babies came through, all we have to do is sign it and have them sign them too and they're officially ours"

Minhos face lit up "I love today, I love you, I love our babies, I love this house, I love everything!" He smiled brightly and played with my fingers

I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose "you're so cute, now get some rest...so we can tell the kids the good news in the morning, okay?"

Minho wiped his tears and his face and nodded, we snuggled up under the covers of our bed, I held his waist against me as his arms wrapped round my neck and his face nuzzled itself into my chest. I loved this man more than words, and now....he was finally my fiance, and my kids were soon to be legally my kids...maybe things aren't so bad all the time after all...