eight

Chans POV

" so, seungmin is more opinionated than we opted for . But that's fine, that's ok we can do this still" minho paced around our room, the boys were playing uno downstairs

" baby, calm down. We've sorted out the situation. They're getting along now, even if its just a little bit better they're getting along." I re assured " plus if they have a better understanding they hopefully wont do it again."

" they dont have a better understanding of felix though. Heck we only have an understanding of what's on the file and thats not enough if we are going to parent him" minho replied "I'm pretty sure hyunjin knows more than we do and its freaking me out"

" whoa, calm down. Cmere" he walked over and I pulled him into my lap so he was sat on my thigh " this is what kids do, they tell their friends siblings and people their age more than they tell their parents or legal guardians. It's how the world works , hopefully soon they will trust us enough to open up like hyunjin has done to you."

" you're right, you're right " he nodded "that's just how kids work I need to calm down "

" yeah" I interlocked our fingers with the hand that wasnt supporting his back "just take a few deep breaths, I know you care about the boys but you've gotta understand that it takes a while for kids to trust people"

He simply hummed in response then pushed me back against the bed and laid on top of me , cuddling into my chest

" cutie" I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair " your hair is getting long"

" I know, I like it. What about you?" He asked

" I love it, I'm hiding all the scissors" I replied, he chuckled

" nice to know" he hummed

Suddenly the doorbell rang

" shit, is that changbin?" I asked, he shrugged

" I don't know, but we should check. Cmon" he stood up and pulled me out of bed " we dont wanna be late like we were for felix"

He held my hand and walked me down the stairs, we walked past the three boys playing uno and to the front door

Once we answered it we were put face to face with a muscular short boy

" hey" he smiled slightly "I'm changbin "

We smiled to each other then back to him, he was more sociable than the others when they arrived by far.

" hi changbin " I smiled " I'm bangchan, and this is minho"

" nice to meet you" he bowed to us both

" you're a polite one aren't you?" Smiled minho " come on in, the other boys are playing uno in the kitchen right now. I'm sure they'll let you join after this game"

He nodded and let minho lead him through

" sir" one of the agents looked my way " the next to do have files, but theres so much more you need to understand that isnt in there. So if you could call your boyfriend. We need to sit down and chat"

" oh" I nodded "come in"

They followed me to the living room before handing me the files

" baby!" I called "can you come here please?"

" coming! Just give me a minute!"

I read through the files while I waited

Yang jeongin
•suffers severe depression
-attempted suicide(11)
-self harm
-panic attacks
•childhood trauma
-verbally and physically abused by aunt and uncle
-never knew parents
meds are to be taken twice a day atleast six hours apart

Han jisung
•suffers anxiety and depression
-panic attacks
-insomnia
-social anxiety
•childhood trauma
- physically abused
-grew up with single mom
-raped
-addiction
-locked away
---fear of being alone
-----paranoid personality disorder
• DO NOT EXPOSE TO ANY KIND OF DRUG INCLUDING MEDICATION UNLESS MEDICATION IS PRESCRIBED

"Aw, these poor kids" I sighed , handing them to minho once he walked in then sitting down beside the agents

" so, stuff you dont know about yang jeongin " the female sighed "he doesn't know his parents because his mother died in childbirth and his dad killed himself shortly after. His only other family, his aunt and uncle, took him in and immediately started abusing him . Physically and verbally. Leading him to suffer from depression and try and kill himself eleven times. His uncle is a tattoo artist and often left his tatto stuff lying around the house. So jeongin has a tatto for every failed attempt that he made himself, so he has eleven tattoos on his arm as well as self harm scars all of which symbolizing the way he attempted"

" the poor kid" minho shook his head " how old?"

" sixteen "

" fuck" I covered my mouth in shock " hes so young. I mean all of them are, but..... oh my god"

" exactly " the male agent nodded " now onto jisung. All throughout his childhood his mother would lock him in their basement with a whole paddling pool of illegal pills. If jisung didn't eat of all them by the end of the day his mother would physically abuse him in the worst ways possible and even rape him purely and simply because she needed him to get rid of the evidence that she sold that shit."

" holy shit" minho gasped "she raped him? The poor kid, rape is bad enough but from your own mother...unimaginable"

" yes, they know eachother fairly well as jeongin ran away from his seventh psyc ward and hid away in jisungs back yard. After seeing what jisung was put through he helped him escape and they ran away soon after being found by us and brought to you" she replied

" okay, so they're arriving together?" I asked

" they refuse to separate, so yes"

" okay, cool. We'll go tell the others about their arrival " minho stood up "thank you for your time"

" of course " they nodded " we'll see you again tommorow"

" yeah, see you tommorow " I bowed my head for them and waited for them to leave before locking eyes with minho

" holy fucking shit"