22.

We drove away from the show's location and looked for a nice nightclub we could have drinks at.

And, when we finally spotted a nice bar on the rooftop of some building, we stopped in the parking lot, getting into the building excitingly.

The pub looked modern and the people there were all dressed in different styles. We were glad to notice that most of them were in their twenties.

The table we chose was further away from the dance floor, in a corner where we could talk freely without bothering the rest of the customers.

Tom ordered wine for all of us as we all sat around the wooden table. "This bar is soo nice !" Gustav cheered and we acquiesced.

I was sitting next to Tom while Bill and Georg faced us, with Gustav on my right. They all chatted about the concert earlier and I discussed with Gustav.

"You rush your fills too much." I explained to the blond boy who listened to me attentively. "Focus on playing with a metronome while you practice your fills and try it at different tempos so you don't just get comfortable in one zone. You use almost the same speed for every song but, for example, Monsoon is way more different than World Behind A Wall."

"But I can't really focus on it when I have to perform the entire songs by heart." He complained.

"That's why you need to practice the songs more. Remember when I used to make you play Highway To Hell from AC/DC? You struggled with the tempo but, after lots of playing, you actually learned it by heart, it almost became a reflex. That's how you can focus on the fills." I mimed playing the drums to show him the right moves.

"Oh come on ! Stop with the work talk, you two !" Bill waved his hand at us. "Let's chat !"

I turned to him. "What are you guys chatting about ?"

"The interview tomorrow." Georg answered.

"Yeah, what about it ?" I asked as I pulled out a cigarette from Tom's pack.

"We think you should come with us, so we could introduce you." Bill grinned.

"To who ?" I grimaced. What were they talking about ?

"Look..." Tom handed me his phone and I looked at the screen before my eyes widened.

"Holy shit..." I whispered.

There I was, in the front row, singing with Bill as he was leaning down towards me and smiling. And there I was again, in another video, where Tom winked at me and I was looking at him, grinning from ear to ear.

The videos were going viral and my eyes darted around the comment section with a hand covering my mouth in shock.

"Who tf is that ?"

"Oh my god !! Bill's girlfriend!"

"Can the girl choose a twin instead of flirting with both of them ?! What the hell..."

"Isn't that the girl from the drumming competition ?"

"What a fucking slut..."

"Wish I was her :(("

"Shes so beautiful !! But Tom is MINE, back off bitch"

"What the fuck ?" I looked up from the phone. "Why am I on the internet?"

"I don't know, I literally found those videos out like ten minutes ago." Tom shrugged his shoulder cluelessly.

"And why do I have to be introduced on the interview ? This will only bring more attention to me." I furrowed my eyebrows.