25.

Tonight was the concert. Bill and I planned to get our nails done then go to a café while Georg, Gustav and Tom left to deal with some business shit.

"I hate chocolate." Bill grimaced at my smoothie and I flipped him off.

"Stop looking at it like that. It's delicious, you just have bad taste." I grinned.

"Whatever." He laughed. He turned to get his bag. "Anyways, I have something for you."

"What ?" I exclaimed.

He pulled his hand out from his bag and waved the microscopic rectangle in front of my face.

"Really ?!" I grabbed the gift and looked at him with puppy eyes. "You got me a new SIM card ?"

He smiled softly. "Change your number and you can just be free from all the hate."

"I-I don't know what to say."

"You can just thank Tom later."

"He got it for me ?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, technically I did. But he wanted you to have it." Bill explained.

"That's fucking crazy." I whispered, fidgeting with the small gift. "Thank you."

"It's the least we could do for you. We're really sorry you're going through that. Nobody should feel this insulted, especially if you didn't do anything."

I smiled gratefully, grabbing my phone and putting the new SIM card in. But, then a thought popped up in my head and I hesitated before asking Bill.

"I need your help though." I looked at him with serious eyes. "I want you to help me out with Tom."

The boy gasped, jumping in his seat excitingly. "You want me to hook you up with my twin brother ?! That's amazing !"

I shook my head rapidly. "NO ! Quite the opposite actually..."

"What do you mean ?"

"I don't know what's going on with me, but I'm always feeling weird around him. And it's not just because of that night in the bathroom. With all the cheeky glances and the smirks, I really feel like I'm starting to... like him." I grimaced at my own words.

I hated having... a crush...

Ew.

"That's good, isn't it ?" Bill furrowed his eyebrows.

"No. I can't like Tom. What if he ends up liking me back ?"

"Then... you two just... date ?" The black haired boy was confused as to why I was so upset.

"I can't be in a relationship, Bill. I just can't. And I hate having a crush cause I feel like there's two possible results and I can't handle neither of them." I explained. "If he doesn't like me back, I'll just feel like shit and, if he does and we end up dating, I'll just ruin everything and we won't be friends again and then I'll feel like shit-"

"Stop, stop, stop. You're overthinking this, Mars. Why would you ruin anything ?"

I sighed. "There's no way I can date someone. Bill, I'm a piece of shit. If we date, we'll break up at some point and I wouldn't be able to handle it."

"Don't deprive yourself from a good relationship just because you're scared it will be over one day. Everyone is scared of getting hurt, but that doesn't mean they'll rob themselves off from a good experience."

I looked down at my drink and nodded slowly.

He didn't get it.

For the rest of the day, I just hung out with Gustav since everyone was so busy. As soon as Bill and I arrived at the hotel, the twins got called up for a quick interview. And Georg was still managing the business stuff.