Chapter 1

^Created by Pakbazan on R/Undertale^

God, I feel as if I got hit by a truck. Oh Wait- That's what happened. You groaned in pain, the sound coming out garbled as you coughed up blood. Looking up with hazy eyes, you could see the truck that hit you driving away... Wow, a hit and run? Well that checks out. You always had bad luck. No family, no friends and no pets. The only thing you had was a shitty job and your phone addiction that quickly introduced you to the undertale fandom. You spent most of your days reading and writing fanfiction occasionally, before you had to make money to live comfortably. You weren't that big of a writer, it was a hobby afterall, but the support was nice... Snapping out of your thoughts, you could feel your body getting colder and how someone was yelling at you to stay awake as you bled on the road pavement... You wished that you could get better luck in your next life or maybe even get reincarnated. You let out a shaky and unwilling dying breath, as your eyes closed for the last time.

...What's going on? Where am I?

Your eyes opened with surprise as you saw the empty white space around you... Was this heaven? That thought quickly died down as you realized that there weren't any angels to greet him and that the white "roof" had blue strings hanging down on it, with some dolls and... hearts? hanging in them... Scratch that, some was an understatement. Wait- If you weren't in heaven, where were you and how were you still alive? Looking down at where should be your body and floor, you can only see more white. Your natural reaction making your heart drop as it made you think that you were going to fall into a white abyss, but you quickly calmed down as you didn't feel yourself fall. Despite the fact that you lacked a body and that you were seemingly kidnapped. You focused on your surroundings and what you knew.
1. You weren't dead or that you were dead, but not anymore
2. You somehow arrived/appeared here
3. You lack a body
4. There were blue strings covering the would be roof of this place.
Before you could get to five, you jumped slightly as you saw some kind of glitchy window appear a dozen of feet away from you and a black skeleton walk out of it. The sudden yelling and talking of an uncountable amount of voices around this white abyss, absolutely shocked you out of your thoughts. You quickly realized that it was getting really loud, but the black skeleton seemed unbothered by it as they sat down on a hammock made of strings and opened a window of some sort. Trying to see what it was they were looking at, their "body" moved by its own as they floated towards the skeleton... Bad idea, as the sounds of chaotic yelling made them feel as if their head was slammed into the pavement by a truck again. Feeling irritated, he yelled out.
"God do they ever shut up?!"

Error POV:

I grumbled slightly as I looked at the absolute mess of a code, with the frisk between my strings. Apparently, some kind of entity or outcode got rid of sans and the au wasn't able to continue without them. The frisk in this au tried multiple resets, but it only caused the code to switch and twist between itself. I'm surprised that it didn't cause the au to collapse on itself. After some consideration, I looked at the code, quickly spotting what was still holding this world together. Erasing the small part of code after everyone was dusted, I watched the code as it started to collapse and restrained Frisk's soul with my strings. I quickly got out of the collapsing au by using my portal. Walking back inside the white void known as the anti-void and being greeted by the aggressive and annoying yelling of the voices. Calmly lounging down on my makeshift hammock, sending the tied soul up with the others and opening a one way mirror to Undernovela, ignoring the voices as I was already used to the voices chaotic screaming... Before I could relax quietly as I watched the drama in Undernovela- "God, do they ever shut up?!" -compared to the other voices, this one yelled louder and seemed to be annoyed by the other voices instead of him, which made me quickly freeze with surprise.

3rd POV:

Error seemed surprised at how the new voice was different than the others, it sounded carefree and calm despite it's yelling, and Y/N was surprised at how he was able to yell without a mouth. Another reason for Y/N shock was, now that the voices were quiet and he wasn't distracted, he could see clearly the black skeleton. This black skeleton had blue lines going down its cheeks, with black, red and yellow bones... Holy shit- This was Error and he was in the anti-void. Slowly putting the pieces together, he couldn't help but feel lucky to be reincarnated as a voice in the anti-void then being a monster in Underlust. He wouldn't have been able to deal with the flirting and sexual remarks, he thought with a slight shiver. Back to Error, Error started to glitch slightly in surprise as he realized that the once loud voices were unnaturally quiet. The new voice yelled at the others that they were loud and then the voices shut up? Error wasn't sure if he should be glad or concerned about this situation... The last time the voices were quiet was... He couldn't even remember if they were ever quiet. Despite the concern that Error felt, the voice in question was panicking as he wondered what he should do and how he should feel to be next to be a destroyer of aus... That panic and nervousness quickly became mischievous joy as Y/N thought 'Wait- I'm a voice now aren't I? If Error could do something to the voices. I'd doubt that he'd let them bother him or yell at him' The new voice felt where his mouth would be, split into a slight grin, as he asked playfully.
"So what are you doing?"
Error blinked in surprise at how this voice was speaking with joy in their voice, not sure on what to do. He decided to use his usual tone with the other voices, as he ignored them in favor of Undernovela. "N0n3 0f y0Ur c0nc3rn."
A slight laugh, filled the quietness between them. "Aww, but I wanted to make conversation with the windows vista"
Error froze and felt themselves glitch as they yelled. "D-D0NT C4LL M3 TH4T!" God that nickname was worse than Ink's, glitchy boy.
Y/N laughed mischievously and joyfully, slightly surprised and anxious by Error's yelling, before he told himself that Error couldn't hurt him, if he could. He would have destroyed the other voices instead of ignoring them. "Why not? Windows vista, nicknames are Windows to friendship" He felt himself grin as he made the terrible pun. "And either way, you can't make me stop calling you that"
Error hated that pun and hated that they were right even more, he could not hurt or make them go away. Grumbling to himself, he continued to watch Undernovela and ignored Y/N as he did with the other voices.
Instead of continuing to bother Error, Y/N was more interested to see what Undernovela was like. Floating behind error as he watched the au over his shoulder.

1306 words
[Don't always expect that, I just felt like writing a lot today. If there is anything I should work on or correct, please tell me.]