Chapter 28

^Monyo666 on reddit r/Undertale^

Y/N POV:
"So where are we going?" I looked up at Error as I was being dragged on the floor.

"1t's n0n3 0f y0ur c0nc3rn." "Aww Do you want to hangout with me, but you're too shy to say it?" "Shut up!" "No thank you~"

Error rolled his eyes at my comment.

"You don't have to be shy, Windows Vista. We both know that you care about me!" "N0 1 D0N'T 4ND ST0P C4LL1NG M3 TH4T!"

I grinned and said in a singing tone. "Oh? Then why did you accept to letting me go?~ Admit that you wouldn't have done it for anyone else, Tsundere"

"SHUT UP Y0U D4MN 4N0M4LY!" I snorted as Error glitched badly.

"See? You even gave me a nickname! You care about me" Error rolled his eyes, making me chuckle as he hadn't denied it.

"Where aaare weee goiiing?" I said as I struggled to get my legs out of Error's strings.

"1'm g01ng t0 my r00m and y0u'r3 g01ng t0 b0th3r m3. S0 m1ght 4s w3ll sp4r3 y0u th3 w4lk1ng" I shrugged as it was true.

"... Wanna bet on if Dust is still being treated by Blue?" "W3 4lr34dy kn0w th3 4nsw3r" "True"

Toriel POV:
I must say. The other sans' and Papyrus's I met were quite interesting.

Blue was quite the ray of sunshine as he introduced himself and made his brother introduce themselves.

Edge and Fell were quite... Interesting? If that's how I should put it. Edge sounded loud, but was quite respectful and seemed to hate swear words as he found them. "Unprofessional" unlike his brother

Ink was quite hyper, but he surprised me as he threw up ink as he got overexcited.

Dream seemed to be an optimistic skeleton and was quite cordial as he introduced himself.

Pap was a sweetheart as he introduced himself and his brother Science to me as the latter was engrossed in Mathematics.

Error seemed rough, but looked to have a soft spot with Mystery as Sans told me.

Speaking of which, Mystery and Killer were quite chaotic and enjoyed messing with people.

Nightmare was... Well he was quite cold and didn't show much emotions, except for feeling annoyed as Killer suddenly appeared to bother him

Despite Horror's appearances, he was quite nice and had his own morbid sense of humour.

Unfortunately, I couldn't meet Dust as he was apparently sick and Carrot was sleeping.

"So what do ya think about them?" I snapped out of my thoughts as Sans spoke to me.

"Well they seem quite nice."

"Toriel! Me, Pap and the human Frisk made some fresh spaghetti! Would you like some?" I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I would Papyrus"

Dust POV:
I don't understand why Blue was so concerned in helping me. He is part of the star sanses afterall...

I should be his enemy, but instead of leaving me alone. He was treating me and bringing me food.

I didn't get it...

I snapped out of my train of thoughts as Blue suddenly opened the door. "I am back with cough syrup for you to drink later! By the way, are you hungry? I would gladly make you something!"

I chuckled and looked up at Blue. "I am quite alright. You don't need to force yourself to help me."

"Force myself? Dust, I am doing this because I want to!" "Yeah... But why are you helping me? Aren't we enemies?"

I noticed the confused look on Blue's face "And why should that matter? You are sick and need help! And luckily for you. The magnificent Blue has chosen to help you!"

"So we'll be enemies when I'm no longer sick?" I stared at Blue with a judging look.

"Not at all!-" "Huh?" "The reason I would fight anyone is to protect someone! So as long as you aren't doing such things. I wouldn't mind being your friend!"

"This is great brother. You got a new friend to talk too!" I chuckled slightly and nodded

"Yeah. Sure, friends" I snorted as both my Brother and Blue squealed with happiness and glee.

"We will have so much fun, together! We could watch anime, Spar, watch movies and much more! Oh! But after you're healed Ofcourse!"

I grinned and replied "We can do whatever you want when I'm 'healed'."

720 words