Chapter 26

^guess_who on Memedroid^

Nightmare POV:
I hate how we are stuck in this AU.

I kept checking up with Science, but unfortunately. The results were less than favorable.

The phenomenon behind that damn machine was that you need to warp a hole through the void and arrive at an AU without any deviation or any pieces of machinery breaking.

There is almost no possible way to do such a difficult feat.

"What's wrong boss? You've been staring at the book cover for awhile now" I glanced at Killer, putting the book back into its self.

"Nothing is wrong. You don't have to worry about what I am thinking."

"Uh-uh. I'll believe you when you stop looking like you want to strangle someone." "Don't I always look like that?" "Yeah, but this time you mean it."

I sighed and looked at Killer with a blank look. "You are too observant for your own good" "I try~... So what's bugging ya?"

...

I sighed... "It's about the balance between positivity and negativity... Both the star sanses and our dissapearance has undoubtedly messed with it. And I do not know how much this could affect the multiverse"

"Well... Who says that it was messed up that much? The main source of positivity is stuck here with us and there are still AU's like Underfell. I'm sure it's fine."

"... Maybe you are... For once" "GASP, my beloved Boss does not trust my judgement~" "I don't" "How harsh."

I chuckled slightly, to Killer's glee. "HAH! I made you laugh" "It was merely a chuckle" "For you it's a laugh."

I shook my head and sighed. "I'm going to read, now stay quiet."

3rd POV:
For once, it was quite calm inside the mansion.

Blue was taking care of a 'sick' Dust, Cross and Error were relaxing while eating chocolate, Edge was training, Horror was... Eating, Classic, Fell and Carrot were being lazy... Like usual. Nightmare and Killer were in the library, Papyrus was teaching how to cook spaghetti to Paps and Science was trying to find out how the machine was even able to bring them to Classic AU.

...

"Hello?... " Y/N said while tied up on the side of the mansion... "Ugh..."

Classic POV:
I snapped awake from my nap as I heard my ring tone play, glancing at the still sleeping Carrot and Fell on the couch. I got up and checked the number, walking to a quiet place.

"Oh it's Toriel."

I clicked accept and leaned against the wall. "Hey Toriel! What's up?" "Nothing but the sky Ofcourse."

I snorted at the pun. "So why are you calling me?" "Oh, It's the weekend and Frisk wanted to come over to hang out."

I froze and hummed slightly, there were other skeletons inside my home and I'd be questioned a lot afterall...

"Alright, I gotta warn you though. Therreee might be other skeletons..."

"... You mean Papyrus right? There weren't other skeletons in the underground as I recall."

"Huhh... No there weren't any other skeletons in the underground, except me and my brother."

"So where did they come from?" I could hear the confusion in Tori's voice.

"Yeah... That's where this is getting confusing... How 'bout you and Frisk come and see for yourself?"

"Hmm alright. I trust you to make the right decision. We will arrive in around half an hour."

"See ya." I stopped the call and stretched. "Welp, now I gotta warn everyone.

.
.
.

Some of the skeleton's were quite ecstatic to hear that a human would arrive. Like Blue, Papyrus, and Pap's.

Other's were indifferent. Like Killer Cross, Ink, Nightmare, Fell, Science and Dream and Error.

While some reactions were quite... Volatile, Dust was glad to stay in his room under the guise of being sick as he refused to see that human.

Carrot was uncomfortable when he heard Frisk's name, but didn't dwell on it.

Horror's eyes went blank as he heard Frisk being mentioned, before he went back to butchering a chicken he had found with increased force.

And Edge was preparing himself to not instinctively attacking the human as he had trained to do.

.
.
.

Toriel POV:
I was quite confused at what Sans had meant, but he did promise me that he'd protect Frisk.

Shaking away my doubts, I smiled as we parked at the front of the mansion.

"Alright Frisk, we arrived" "Okay, Mom" I smiled softly as I opened the door, making sure to not forget my bag.

...

I froze as I looked at the mansion.

"What's wro-" Frisk froze as well as they saw Sans hanging from the side of the mansion.

"Sans! Are you alright?!"

Y/N POV:
I kept struggling against the strings until I realized how high up I was.

"... Yeah that's a bad idea"

I blinked at the car parking infront of the mansion and saw Toriel and Frisk walk out of the car.

"Sans! Are you alright?!" I grinned and yelled back.

"Wrong skeleton, but thanks for the concern!... Do you think that you could help me down or get someone to help me?"

"Hold on. I'll get the ladder!" Toriel ran and quickly went inside the mansion.

I hung there awkwardly as Frisk stared at me with confusion and curiosity

"... So... How you doing?"

870 words