Chapter 19

^NamelessBeliever on ifunny^

Y/N POV:
Cooking with Papyrus and Blue was quite fun, but it was getting boring without the usual chaos...

"Ooo. You know what would be interesting? A cooking competition" I grinned as I saw Papyrus and Blue's eyes practically sparkled in excitement.

"Then let's start! I'll make spaghetti!"

"And I'll make Tacos!"

"And I'll make..." I chuckled slightly at a thought I had. "I'll make food."

Papyrus and Blue were curious about what I meant by that, but they soon went back to getting their ingredients.

.
.
.

Classic POV:
I was being my usual lazy self, noticing how Carrot was back inside the mansion. "Weren't you chasing Cross?"

"Yes, but Dust and Horror said something about Killer snitching in someone's backstory. Then Cross joined them to chase Killer, Science is spending time with Paps."

"Alright" I shrugged.

...

I couldn't help but glance at the kitchen where Papyrus, Blue and Mystery went in.

"Do you know what they're doing?"

"I dunno"

.
.
.

"I'm gonna go check"

"Kay"

Teleporting into the kitchen I glanced around and noticed how they each were cooking something.

"Sup bro"

"Oh hello brother! Me, Blue and Mystery are having a cooking competition!"

So that's what the cooking is about. I glanced at Mystery that was chuckling to himself "So... Why's Mystery chuckling to himself?"

"I don't know. He said that he was cooking food and then he started to chuckle to himself... I can't help but feel that it's another awful pun." I grinned in amusement.

"I guess that it's a Mystery" I grinned as Papyrus groaned.

"Oh my god, Sans! Stop with those awful puns!"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to stay quiet about them. I'll take my secret puns to my grave"

"Sans! Stop! I can't concentrate on my amazing cooking!" I smiled and yawned.

"Welp, I'm sure that you'll knock everyone's socks off with my cooking. Imma go to sleep tho, I can't resist arrest afterall"

"... That compliment would have been way more encouraging had there not been a pun afterwards, but thank you brother!" I grinned and teleported back to the couch.

Dust POV:
"One hour... Passed" I froze my attack and made it dissipate at Horror's words.

"oh god... Everything hurts" I snorted slightly at how Killer groaned

"Your fault for being a snitch"

"I know... Can someone help me up?..." Before I could say anything, Horror picked Killer up... Yeah Horror was quite strong physically.

"Let's go eat, brother!" I chuckled softly and followed after Horror back to the mansion.

...

As we arrived at the mansion, Killer chuckled weakly at how Cross was slumped against the table.

I winced as I saw Horror let go of him, making Killer fall onto the chair with a painful groan.