Chapter 17

^This is def me doing math^

Y/N POV:
God. I feel like throwing up, It didn't help that I just ate... Can monsters even throw up?.. Whatever. I just want to go inside and relax.

"COME ON, MYSTERY. TWO MORE LAPS AND YOU CAN HAVE A BREAK" I groaned in exhaustion, glaring slightly at Fell who was looking amused by how exhausted I was.

"Come on, Edge! This is the third time you've said this!" Edge grinned as I lamented.

"IF YOU HAVE THE ENERGY TO YELL. YOU HAVE THE ENERGY TO RUN." Before I could groan again, Edge and Fell seemed to freeze slightly.

"YOU CAN REST" "Oh thank god!" I instantly laid down on the grass and calmed my breathing.

"You felt that boss?" Fell only got Edge nodding as an answer.

"Uh? Felt what?" I was clueless as I sat up, my breathing having calmed down slightly.

"IT SEEMS THAT THE MACHINE AS MALFUNCTIONED AGAIN!" I grinned in curiosity and quickly ran into the house "See ya!"

Edge frowned as he saw mystery run into the mansion. "Looks like I have to push him harder next time." Fell snorted as he could imagine how exhausted Mystery would get and how much dread Mystery would feel to learn how he doomed himself.

Dream POV:
If I had to be honest, Mystery seemed to be quite a nice person. They didn't go too far with their pranks, they helped me when I had a nightmare and they were friendly

Although they seemed to hate Ink an they disliked or some reason... Well everyone had different thoughts about people.

I froze as I felt a burst of magic and the familiar negativity. "The machine..." I quickly went down to the basement, but soon calmed down as I saw that that the Nightmare gang was unconscious.

That feeling quickly went away as Nightmare groaned and got up.

"Dream." I winced as I felt the anger and rage coming from Nightmare.

"Why am I here and what happened." I gulped nervously, knowing that if they fought. Nightmare would most likely win.

"We are in Classic's AU. Their machine malfunctioned and brought you here..." Before Nightmare could speak again, Mystery burst into the Basement.

"How ya doing Nootmare!" I froze in horror at how Mystery calmed him that, noticing how Nightmare's tentacles got sharper and pointer.

"... What did you say?.." I sweated nervously and tried to warn Mystery to not call Nightmare that, but Mystery just brushed me off.

"Come on Nootmare. Don't you find me familiar? I still had to thank you for saving Error so thanks a lot!" To my surprise Nightmare calmed down as he had a look of realization.

"Oh it's you. If anything I should be the one to thank you for bringing Error's injuries to my attention. May I ask where we are?" I stood there stunned as they both talked calmly to each other.

"Basically, we're in Classic's universe, Science is trying to fix the machine to bring us back, AU travel is somehow blocked, Fighting is prohibited except for sparring, damaging the mansion is also prohibited, Error is here and as you can already guess the Star sanses are also here"

"I see..." I stared blankly as I was completely ignored.

"Wake up you imbeciles." I winced slightly as Nightmare woke up his subordinates, by wacking them on their skulls.

"Boossss. Why did you have to hit me!" Killer yelled at Nightmare who just glared at him to make him shut up.

"Shut up. We're stuck in Classic universe and we can't fight unless we want to get multiple sanses to fight us"

"It'd be fun!" That comment made Nightmare smack Killer again, Mystery snorting slightly at this

"So... What do... We do?..."

"Ooo how about Uno like yesterday!" Mystery joined the conversation with a grin

"Hah! It'd be fun to beat Cross at Uno again... Wait who are you?" Killer and the other bad sanses glanced at Mystery.

"Oh, you guys called me the observer last time"

.
.
.

"What?!" "No way that was you. You didn't hav-" Cross stopped himself from talking as Mystery winked playfully and said with a laugh.

"That's the fun part, the other sanses and papyrus' don't know about that"

Dust winced slightly at the mention of Papyrus, Phantom frowning slightly. "It wasn't your fault" "i know..."

"So what do I call you, observer" Killer joined the fun and grinned with amusement at how Dream looked incredibly confused.

"Just call me Mystery" "Nice name"

"Oh, also cross and Killer. Please avoid damaging the mansion and keep your fights outside or I'll enjoy watching you upside down" Cross glared slightly at Mystery for the pointed comment,the other ignoring him completely.

"Is there enough rooms for all of us." Nightmare spoke up, Killer grinned as he said in a playful tone.

"I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you boss, Ow!" Killer messaged the back of his skull that got smacked.

Mystery was completely unphased by it. "Yeah there are enough rooms."

"Now that everything's done, want to play monopoly?" Killer grinned at everyone else, the others agreeing to it except for Nightmare.

"And you... Mystery?..."

"... Oh! Hell yeah I want to play!" Mystery grinned as he followed after them.

.

.

.

"... What just happened?" Dream stood there, stunned and stupefied by what had happened.

885 words