Chapter 32.5

^Found on r/Undertale,
u/ScrewTheSwedes on Reddit^

3rd POV:
Chaos chuckled in amusement as he saw how much drama was going on in his new source of entertainment. Laughing to himself as he saw Error chasing after Fell.

"I made the right decision to do this." Chaos snorted, before sighing as he felt the familiar aura of the deity.

"Chaos! Tell the truth now! I have asked everyone if that skeleton was a creation of any other deities, but they all said no. So either they appeared out of nowhere or you lied to me."

Chaos glanced back at the frustrated Fate, before looking back into the AU with a chuckle as he saw how Classic was getting suspicious of Mystery.

"I'm telling you the truth. I already have a champion anyway and I won't make someone I have no clue on how they appeared my champion." "You would!"

Chaos thought for a few seconds before shrugging. "Yeah that's true, but I promise that I haven't created them."

"Then how can't I change their fate?!" Fate was getting mad at how a seemingly regular AU skeleton wasn't affected by her attempts at control.

"... What?" Chaos looked stunned, before he grinned in amusement. "HAH! Looks like you can't do anything then."

"Chaos! It's not a laughing matter. That skeleton lacks a fate, destiny or anything that is supposed to chain them to the multiverse!"

"Oh... So they're free to do whatever they want?..."

"Yes!" "So why should I care? That's your problem?" Chaos snorted in amusement as Fate left in anger, knowing that in no way Chaos would stop something chaotic from happening...

...

"Hey Anarchy and Karma. Did you two lie about not knowing about the skeleton to Fate" Chaos spoke up in slight amusement now that Fate was gone.

Anarchy and Karma popping out of their hiding spots as they grinned. "No-/Yeah!" Anarchy spoke over Karma with a slightly mischievous grin.

... Karma shrugged as they took a seat next to Chaos. It wasn't the first time they weren't told something since they took advantage of keeping track with everyone's bad deeds to mess with them, without being called unfair.

"Alright. What did you do this time? I've never seen Fate more pissed except for when Ink got hurt when Nightmare's group harmed him in a fight" Chaos chuckled as he spoke up.

Anarchy smirking as he spoke. "So you remember the voices that Fate the witch put in Error's anti-void?" "Yeah?" "I noticed that one of them appeared to be dormant and was felt different than the others. So I used my authority in anarchy-" Karma giggled in the irony. "-to get them free of Fate's loose string. They then snapped awake and started speaking with Error... Fast forward, that skeleton is them."

"... WHAT?!" Karma and the rarely surprised Chaos yelled in surprise.

"How did a voice become a Monster?/You mean to tell me that you were keeping this show to yourself?!" Karma and Chaos had different concerns.

"That's the neat part. I have no clue how they managed that either" Anarchy shrugged slightly as he tactfully ignored Chaos question...

.
.
.
.
.

"I call dibs!" Chaos said with a grin, making Anarchy frown.

"Hey! I'm the one who first discovered their existence. You can't call dibs for them to become YOUR champion. You already have one anyway!" Chaos snorted as he spoke in a playful tone. "So? Why can't I have two?"

"Calm down you two. We have no clue why they were different then the other voices... Also, shouldn't you be ending that entertainment of yours soon, brother? The other deities are also kind of... Upset. at how you are influencing an AU to trap aus inside it."

Chaos sighed slightly... 'Why did Karma need to mess with his fun?'... Well Karma was right.

"How much time until they are truly upset with me?" "I'm guessing a few days?-"

"THAT'S PERFECT!" Chaos grinned as he set off the machine with his influence again. Anarchy and Karma looking at their crazy brother in shock...

"YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOON!" Karma slapped the back of Chaos head in anger.

682 words

This one is purposefully short. I want you all to comment who you would like for the Machine to have dragged into the AU. I'll decide which ones would be fun to add and won't interfere with my future ideas ¦]

Have fun >:}