Halloween Special!

^From an Halloween Meme animation made by @user-ew3ql2fx8f on YouTube^

Let's get this special started!

3rd POV:
Mystery grinned as he put down pumpkins at the entrance of the down. Only having managed to get Blue, Dream and surprisingly Error (with the help of bribing Error with some of Cross's stolen chocolate) to help them decorate the mansion.

The Mansion having been decorated to look similar to Nightmare's castle, because let's be honest. No one uninvited would want to enter Nightmare's residence.... Well except Mystery Ofcourse.... And probably Blue.

The following morning when everyone was still resting, Mystery hummed happily as he stared at the rising sun and decided it was time to start his plan.

Mystery rushed into the mansion and grinned as he started his plan...

.
.
.

"IT IZ DA SPOOKY MONTH!!!" Mystery yelled in the hallway of the mansion, waking up the others.

Cross groaned as he woke up and froze as he saw a cow wearing fake vampire fangs and a cloak in his room. "NOT AGAIN-"

Nightmare sighed as he stood up and started to leave the Library having not slept at all, but freezing as he noticed how the library door was locked... Slowly bubbling with anger.

Horror yawned as he woke up, getting up. He looked blankly at Killer who was somehow tied upside down with his feet in a noose and his face having been painted on, making Killer look similar to a pinata.

Error sat up straight at the sudden yell, sighing as he noticed it was Mystery who yelled... Error froze and glitched as he noticed prop hands glued to the wall of his room. "Th4t l1ttl3 sh1t-"

Dust grumbled slightly, but soon smile as Phantom spoke. "Goodmorning brother!" He sat up and froze as he noticed how the floor of his room was covered with a layer of salt... "Sigh. MYSTERY! YOU BETTER GET RID OF THE SALT."

Blue sat up and stretched, looking excited at the holiday called Halloween. Blue especially grinned as a prop knife covered in fake blood was placed on his table. A note on top of the knife. 'It's a retractable knife! Feel free to mess with who you want to -Mystery'

Dream yawned softly and rubbed his eyes softly as he sat up. Noticing a note on his desk, chuckling softly as he read it. 'Hallo! Ink's paintbrush is in your closet! I spared you from getting pranked since I don't want you to snitch... Remember, snitches get stitches -Mystery >:}'

Ink yawned and took a swig of his vials, grinning happily as he stood up, freezing as he noticed the numerous Pirate props in his rooms and a note on a cardboard blackbeard. 'Yar har har! I have taken your treasure! >¦} if you want it back you'll have to go on my treasure hunt! First hint: inside the orange hue of whomst lights up your world in the darkest of nights will be your second hint. But be quick as too long exposure to such electrical being will result in burns.'... "Brooomie!!!!"

Carrot himself sat up as Mystery yelled. Glancing around his room blankly as his clothes were replaced with a Carrot costume... "Sigh"

Fell grumbled as he woke up in a moody mood due to being woken up by yelling. Feeling irritated, Fell sat up and cursed as he stood up, having stepped down on a glue trap. Fell vainly attempted to pull his feet out of the glue trap, but it only led to him noticing how there were wings on his back. Unable to remove them due to them being glued on... "F@#K"

Classic yawned as he lazily opened up his eyes and sighed as he saw his socks taped to the ceiling, making them spell 'PICK UP YOUR SOCKS SANS!'

Science and Paps, having shared a room were both surprised. Science noticing how his glasses were replaced with those swirly prop ones you could get at an Halloween store. While Paps grinned happily as he saw how his brothers calculations and science books were missing. Numerous notes spelling on the wall. 'NO SCIENCE! IT'S SPOOKTOBER TIMEEE!!!'