Chapter 22

^Made by *Fluffle♡Muffins* on tumblr^

Error POV:
"G3T B4CK H3R3 Y0U 4NN0Y1NG L1TTL3 B4ST4RD" I threw a bone at Y/N, but he dodged my attack to my anger and annoyment.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST! HAHAHA" As I chased after Y/N, I didn't notice how we ran into Edge's and Fell spar until I got hit by an attack that Fell threw.

I glared at Fell. "Y0u'r3 n3xt." "YOU CAN'T EVEN CATCH ME WHEN I CAN'T TELEPORT HOW WILL YOU CATCH FELL?!" I froze and glared at Y/N, before I grinned as I got an idea.

I teleported next to Y/N, sending strings towards him "D0dg3 th1s!" "Sure!" I blinked in surprise as Y/N used a wall of bones to block the strings, before he continued running.

"URGHHH! ST4Y ST1LL!" "NEVER, TSUNDERE!" "Y0U'R3 D34D!!!"

"HAHAHAHHA! YOU'D MISS ME IF I WAS!" I glared at the running Y/N, teleporting to him and making a bone wall to stop him from running away.

"C4N'T RUN N0W!!!" I grinned and threw strings towards Y/N, Y/N ducking and running towards me.

I grinned and made a bone pop out of the ground, Y/N tripping over it and getting caught by the strings.

"F1n4lly, g0d y0u'r3 s0 4nn0y1ng." "It's my talent!" I rolled my eyes and sat down on the grass, with a tied up Y/N hanging from the tree.

"Sooo... Weren't you going to chase Fell?" "1'll d0 th4t l4t3r, n0w st4y qu13t." I relaxed, leaning again the tree.

"... Knock Knock" I rolled my eyes, before sighing slightly.

"Wh0's th3r3?" "How are." "H0w 4r3 wh0?" "No, it's how are you!" I snorted and glanced at Y/N.

"1s th4t th3 b3st y0u g0t?" I snorted again as I saw the betrayed look on Y/N's face.

"Hey! It's hard to make puns on the spot! Do you have any idea how-..."

I ignored Y/N's rambling in favor of relaxing against the tree and listening to the surrounding.

...

I blinked in surprise as it was suddenly quiet, I looked up at the tied up Y/N.

Snickering in amusement at how Y/N was sleeping while upside down, going back to relaxing.

.
.
.

Cross POV:
I yawned as I got up from my bed, surprised and glad to not getting another nightmare and finally getting a good night of sleep.

I checked the time, noting to myself that it was still morning. I walked down to the living room.

"Oh! Good morning Cross!" I nodded absent-mindedly at Blue who was sitting next to Dust... Wait what?

I froze and looked at Dust in suspicion. "... Dust are you sick?" Dust then glared at me at my question "What? No."

"What? Dust is sick?! The magnificent Blue will take take Dust to recover! MWEH HEH HEH!" Blue quickly ran to get what he needed to help Dust.

I frowned slightly as Dust didn't stop Blue... "Ohhh... I'll leave you to that then" I grinned secretly as I ignored the glaring Dust, going to the kitchen to get something to eat

...

I froze and gagged in disgust as I saw the corpse of a deer on the counter.

"Horror, come on man. I know your tastes but could you clean up after you're done eating"

"But I'm... Not done..." I gagged again as I saw an eyeball pop between Horror's teeth.

"Do you... want some?.." "Nope!" I shook my head as Horror burst out laughing. I'm never going to get Horror's sense of humour.

"Umm... Cross, do you know where Ink is?" I frowned as I heard Ink's name, glancing at Dream.

"No and I'm glad not to. Why do you want to know?" "Well... Ink said that he was bored and then he ran away."

"... Do you think it's possible that Ink went to the human towns or cities?" I sweated nervously, still remembering how Ink was.

"... Oh no..."

"I'm going to tell the others, please go get Error and Mystery"

.
.
.

Error POV:
I snapped out of my relaxation, glancing at Dream.

"Wh4t d0 y0u w4nt?" I snorted as I saw Dream looking with confusion at the sleeping Y/N "... Ink went to the human town, Edge and Fell already agreed to go..."

"... 0h... W3ll th4t's n0t my pr0bl3m. L34v3 m3 4l0n3 4nd l3t m3 r3l4x."

"But-" I glared at Dream "1nk 4lw4y 4nn0y's m3. S0 d34l w1th 1t, 1'm n0t h3lp1ng."

"I... Okay. Have a good day" I glanced as he walked away, going back to relaxing.
...

Nightmare POV:
"Come on, Nootmare~ I said I'm sorry." "And you're not sorry" "Well that's true, but-"

"Uh- Boss, Ink left to the human town. I already warned the Underfell brothers, Error and Mystery" I glanced at Cross, Killer speaking up, before I could.

"Why should we care?" "Ink is most definetly going to try and use his paintbrush to color the houses and might get arrested for vandalism" "HAH! I want to see that!"

"... This is bad" "Huh? What do you mean, boss?" I glanced at Killer

"Classic has told me that there is tension between Monsters and Humans. How do you think they'll react to Ink ignoring the law?"

All three of them pondered in silence. "I'm going to go warn Classic and Science. Cross, you go warn Dust and Blue and Killer... Just wait in the car"

Killer was stunned as he was let back on the ground "... Unfair." He pouted slightly as they left to warn the others.

912 words