Chapter 31

^Made by @astrx_official on Pinterest^

3rd POV:
"Come on, I'm sorry!- Stop aiming at my head! Crack Ouch!" Cross groaned in pain as the bone hit him right in the spine, but kept running as he was chased by Mystery.

"There! I didn't aim at your head, Oreo!" Mystery grinned in satisfaction of getting revenge for Cross's mistake following after Cross closely as he ran towards the Mansion to try and hide...

"Hello! Mind if we join?~" Cross froze as the door to the mansion swung open, revealing an excited Killer dressed in a cow costume and an indifferent horror.

"Why are you dressed like tha-!" "Feel free to join!" Mystery spoke over the horrified Cross as Killer twirled the knife in his hand with a grin.

Horror chuckling slightly as he swung his axe down at Cross with surprising speed. Cross dodging at the last second as the axe burrowed into the earth.

"Are you crazy?! That could have killed me!" Cross sweated nervously as he was caught in the middle of a triangle between the three other skeletons

"Yes." Horror grinned as his red eye light glowed brightly.

"G-Guys let's talk!" Cross put his hand up in surrender as he yelped in pain as Killer's knife dug into his femur.

"No~" "Screw you Killer! I should have broken one of your arms when you revealed some of my past to Blue!"

Mystery let out a strained laugh, panting from all the earlier running, as he spoke mischievously. "That sounds like a you problem!"

"Come here Cross!" "Stay away!" Killer chased after the fleeing Cross, the cow bell only serving as to make Cross panic more from the sound.

"So did you bring Killer here?" Mystery asked Horror in a curious tone. "Yes... I thought... You'd like... The help..."

"Aww thank you for helping." "Welcome..."

The silence became awkward. The only sound between Mystery and Horror being the wind and the distant sound of a laughing Cow and a certain screaming Oreo...

"So your... Name is... Y/N?..." Mystery froze before chuckling slightly. "Oh yeah you heard that... Yeah that's my name. Sorry for not being truthful."

"Everyone has... Some Mystery's..." Mystery snorted slightly as he laid down on the grass.

"That's true... You're quite nice when you want to be." Horror nodded slightly. "You remind... me of... Old self..."

Mystery nodded in understanding, surprising Horror in the lack of questions or confusion... But Horror didn't ask about it as he watched Cross getting attacked by Killer.

"... Are you not going to ask about why I didn't reveal my real name?"

"... I guessed... It was... For messing with... People" Mystery snorted lightly as he relaxed.

"That would actually be something I would do" Horror snorted slightly as he rested his axe against his shoulder.

...

"Want to... Go chase Cross?... There's... 20 minutes... Left" "Hell yes!" Mystery grinned as he sat up and headed towards the terrorized Cross with Horror.

"Oh and if the others don't reveal my name. Please don't say it, it's funny how ink has no clue about who I am!"

Horror snorted and nodded slightly-

"Oh Horror! Help me get Cross out of the tree. I would do It, but it's funnier how you do it!" Killer grinned as Horror shrugged lightly and swung his axe at the tree twice.

The tree shaking as a chunk of it was cut out, cracking from the bark making Cross swear loudly. "Fuck!"

"Oh Cross~" "Stay away you damn Cow!"

Classic POV:
I couldn't help but let out a chuckle as I watched the chaos outside, glancing at Papyrus who was cleaning the dishes with a grin.

"Knock Knock?" "Sans! No!" "Come on, Bro. It'll tickle your funny bone." "Sans!!!"

I snorted slightly as I leaned against the counter...

"... So what do you think about Mystery?"

"Hm? I think they're nice! I don't know why they didn't tell us their real name, but I'm sure that they were just doing that for fun! NYEH HEH Heh HEH!"

I chuckled softly and nodded. "Maybe. I'll see the kid and Toriel out. You know how much they a-door me."

"Sans!!!" I chuckled as I headed towards Toriel, Frisk and Paps.

.
.
.

"Human! I shall be preparing my spaghetti making skills while awaiting your return. I will make the best pasta you have ever tasted! Nyeh heh heh heh!"

I chuckled softly as Toriel and Frisk smiled.

"I can't wait then!" Frisk responded to the gleeful Paps.

"Welp, I suppose that I'll see you and the kid another time then?"

Toriel nodded with a grin.

"Ofcourse. I'll visit you when I can my Sansational friend" Me and Frisk snorted lightly while Paps groaned in annoyance.

"Welp I'll see you two next time. Have a safe drive" "We will! See you later dunkle" I grinned as I waved them off with Paps...

Chaos POV:
I grinned mischievously as a certain pissed diety barged into my home.

"CHAOS! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH INK?!" "Nothing. Why would I do anything like kidnapping AUs and trapping them in a single pacifist AU?"

"YOU WHAT?!" "What? It's no big deal. I am, but a simple servant to my own entertainment"

"Chaos! Ink is trapped in an AU with that freak and you want me to calm down?!" "Yeah, also their name is Error."

I smirked in amusement as I could see Fate getting more and more pissed.

"Well whatever the case. I want you to get him out of that AU. He hasn't been creating for 2 days!!!" "And Error hasn't been destroying for 2 days- Also, did you make that Mystery skeleton? I never saw them before." I pointed lazily at the portal screen, showing a skeleton with grey and white bones and who was currently hurling bones at Cross.

...

I blinked in surprise at the silence as I glanced at Fate, who seemed to be as confused as I am.

"No I haven't. Is this one your champion?" "No, my champion is... Hold on. If we didn't create them and Destiny hasn't either. Who did?"

"... I'm going to speak with the other's. Stop messing with my Ink's AUs"

...

I grinned as Fate headed off. "Where's the fun in that?"

1035 words