Chapter 16

^Made by Frank02 on Memedroid^

Y/N POV:
I grinned at Science as I ate my breakfast. Having sat down on a chair and started to satiate my hunger, recounting the events of why we needed Science.

"Me and Edge had a sparring match and when I let my guard down. Edge sent an attack towards me, to give me a lesson about not letting my guard down."

I bit into the toast and continued to tell the events of what happened.

"On instinct, I used a bone as defense. I found out that I can form a grey bone, but it is incredibly brittle. If you haven't heard about me losing 50HP. That was from me having only slightly touched the grey bone, as it had shattered. It seemed to absorb Edge's attack, before Edge lost 20HP from it."

I continued to calmly eat

"That's... Concerning" I snorted softly at how Science frowned.

"No surprise that it's fucking concerning. It absorbed magic, which shouldn't be possible." Fell's swearing made Edge grin in amusement

"Oh? You can still swear so freely, so it must be that you're ready to train again." Before Fell could refuse, Edge dragged him into the backyard. To the amusement of Science and me.

"Well... What's concerning about that, Mystery. Is that- as you probably know, magic is an extension of ourselves and works with intent. So for you to able to do that and not intend to do it... It's as if your magic instinctively wants to absorb... Kind of similar to how the void works if I have to be honest." Science fixed his glasses, with a look of concern

"... Holy- Really?" I was surprised, I knew about the void obviously. But wouldn't this mean that he's able to control parts of the void?

"Ofcourse it's not the same as the void-" Never mind then. "-It's similar but not quite. For example, the void is completely empty. With no concept of time, space and magic. There is a theory between us AU's that this is why all Gasters loses a stable body, because of how Magic is not supposed to exist in the void. Monster bodies, become unstable inside it."

"What's different about it and my magic?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Without conducting any tests, I can only say that. One difference is how instead of the Magic that's absorbed disappearing silently. It Hurts the one who's magic was absorbed... This is the first time I've seen or heard of such magic."

I grinned and said jokingly and playfully.

"I am special afterall~" Science chuckle, relieved that the revelation wouldn't dampen Mystery's mood.

I swallowed my last bite of toast and put the plate in the dishwasher.

"I would continue speaking with you, but I'm pretty sure that if I take too much time eating. Edge will go harder on me during training. See ya!"
"See ya" I grinned and ran into the backyard, avoiding a stray attack that almost hit me.

"Fell! That almost hit me!"

"Think of it as reflex training!"

I chuckled, before sweating as Edge smiled at me.

"HOW ABOUT WE START WHERE WE LEFT OFF?" Oh god, I should have stayed with Science.

??? POV:
I groaned in at how peaceful it was becoming, although this Mystery person is quite interesting. I wonder who created him?...

No matter! The more chaotic the more fun it is... Maybe it's time to get the Nightmare gang involved!

I laughed joyfully as I watched the machine malfunction under my influence again.

594 words, I was tired today and I gotta study for an exam :/