Chapter 32

^Made by shinystanx on deviantart^

3rd POV:
Cross groaned in pain as he was put down on the couch by Horror.

"Well doesn't this bring back memories!" Mystery grinned as he referred to when that happened to Killer. The latter still wearing the cow costume to the displeasure of Cross.

"Yeah! Also did you see how Horror got Cross down from the tree? It was hilarious" Killer and Mystery laughed together at the groaning Cross. Horror just watching from the side as he snacked on an apple that he got from the kitchen.

"Oh god... There's two Killer's now" Cross groaned even more as he leaned back into the couch cushions.

"... Welp I'm bored! I'm going to go bother Error" Mystery grinned as the others replied with a variable amount of excitement."Have fun."

Mystery smirked as he waved at them and headed away.

...

Y/N POV:
I whistled to myself as I headed towards Error's room, freezing as a bony hand grabbed my arm. Looking up, I saw a smiling Edge to my confusion.

"Oh hey Edge!" "HELLO MYSTERY. IT'S TIME FOR YOUR TRAINING!"

Oh... I forgot about that.

"Wait-" I grinned. "Do you think I could bring Error? You'll be training me and you won't be able to focus on Fell. So why not get Error to do it? Error could also make a surprise attack since you wanted Fell to train on noticing his surrounding."

We both held a mischievous grin, Edge's one having a slight malicious twist to it.

"WHAT A PERFECT IDEA. YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO CONVINCE ERROR TO COME"

"Sir, Yes. Sir!" I quickly ran down the hallway as Edge went to get Fell.

Error POV:
God this place is boring. I have nothing to do and worst of all. I can't watch Undernovela! I tried but it just doesn't work.

Slam!

I glared at the one who slammed open my door, noticing that of course. It was Y/N.

"Wh4t d0 y0u w4nt th1s t1m3." "Come on Error. I know that you missed me~"

I rolled my eyes as I kept glaring at Mystery.

"Wh4t. D0. Y0u. W4nt."

"Well you know how you promised to punish Fell for accidentally hitting you with an attack?"

"... 1'm l1st3n1ng."

"Well... I'm going to train with Edge and since Fell won't be doing anything. Why don't you use him as a target- Sorry... Training partner."

I grinned slightly as I got interested in this. "Sure why n0t." "Great! Don't forget that you can do a surprise attack if you want!"

I chuckled as I got up from my hammock.

"Wh3r3's th3 tr41n1ng gr0und?"

3rd POV:
And the training began.

Edge was throwing some of his less intense attacks at Mystery since he didn't want to actually kill them- Fell just watching with an amused grin. Laughing slightly as he saw Mystery get hit on the arm by a bone.

"You need to dodge you know?" Fell snorted as he could see how annoyed Mystery was.

"4nd y0u n33d t0 run." Fell spun around a red bone almost slammed into his skill, sweating nervously as he saw Error.

"WHOA! Don't you remember the rules? You aren't allowed to harm me, asshole." "But th1s 1s tr41n1ng." Fell felt nervous as he saw Error grin. Swearing under his breath as he started to run and dodge. Error chasing after him.

"THERE. NOW THAT USELESS LAZYBONE WON'T BE SLACKING ON HIS TRAINING" Edge grinned in a satisfaction until he felt a bone hit his rib.

"Never let your guard down correct?" Mystery grinned... until Edge started to smile.

"LET'S MOVE ON ON A DIFFERENT LESSON THEN!" "I-I'm sorry?..." "LET'S GET YOU BETTER AT DODGING AND DEFENDING YOURSELF!"

Mystery froze as Edge suddenly started to be quite intimidating...

.
.
.

Crack

"Ouch! Could you please stop and let me take a break!" "ENEMIES WON'T LET YOU TAKE A BREAK. NOW DODGE."

Mystery dodged with a side step one of Edges bones, leaning down as he instinctively leaned down as a bone missed his head.

Edge looked satisfied as he threw a granola bar at Mystery.

"EAT THIS. I DON'T WANT YOUR HEALTH TO GET TOO LOW."

Mystery warily stared at Edge as he ate the bar.

+15HP

Taking advantage of the slight breather, Mystery checked himself.

"Mystery" [Y/N]

LV 1
HP 63 / 65 [0 / 0]

AT: 50 [0] EXP: 0
DF: 1 [0] NEXT: 10

WEAPON: N/A
ARMOR: Hoodie

GOLD: 0

*Is currently wondering how his max HP lowered*

...

"Hey Edge?" Edge glanced away from his brother that was currently strung up like a pinata.

"YES, MYSTERY?"

"... Nevermind" Mystery shrugged it off as he stretched, making Edge frown slightly.

"... LET'S CONTINUE!"

Blue POV:
I hummed softly as I headed to the kitchen, passing through the living room as I was going to get medicine for Dust... I couldn't help but smile to myself as I saw Mystery and Edge training outside.

Bzzz

"Hm?"

I pulled out my phone and opened up the group chat.

_______________________________________

Star Council V2

It'sAClassic
@Fell(Changemyname&urdead)
@BlueberryMuffin
@Inky
@POSITIVITY
@

EyesightGiver
Everyone get in here. I made a new groupchat for the Star Council since we can't access the original one.

POSITIVITY
Oh thank you Classic. I forgot to do that. May I ask why you want everyone in here?

ItsAClassic
You all know of the mystery that Mystery is right?

Blueberry
Classic! Please no puns in a serious conversation.

Inky
So what's wrong with Mystery?

ItsAClassic
Cross called Mystery Y/N. So apparently their real name is Y/N.

Inky
Oh! I could use that to get them back for pranking me!

EyesightGiver
Wait. Are you serious?

Blueberry
What's wrong brother?

EyesightGiver
I CHECKed Mystery and it said their name was Mystery... Does that mean that they can hide their real stats too?...

Inky
So?

ItsAClassic
The problem is that Y/N might be LV 20 and that they're maybe not as innocent as they seem.

991 words